DVS 20-May-19
DVS 27-May-19
DVS 04-Jun-19
DVS 22-Jun-19
Bou'bound 22-Jun-19
DVS 23-Jun-19
14-May-19

DVS's embedded Photo
This is one of Clay's amazing trophies. What a magnificent animal.
DVS's embedded Photo
This is one of Clay's amazing trophies. What a magnificent animal.
DVS's embedded Photo
A job well done on this Gemsbuck and what tasty fillets we had!
DVS's embedded Photo
A job well done on this Gemsbuck and what tasty fillets we had!
DVS's embedded Photo
Another challenging animal to get. But your persistence paid off at the end, Clay.
DVS's embedded Photo
Another challenging animal to get. But your persistence paid off at the end, Clay.
DVS's embedded Photo
This Sable was not on Clay's wish-list, but who can let such a amazing trophy pass buy?
DVS's embedded Photo
This Sable was not on Clay's wish-list, but who can let such a amazing trophy pass buy?
Clay Carter was one of our first bowhunters for the season. All the way from Texas, he had is work cut out for him. But managed to harvest some great trophies. Well done Clay. We had a lot of fun and hope to see you back again, soon.

14-May-19
Beautiful Trophies, Congratulations too Clay. Forrest

20-May-19

DVS's embedded Photo
A beautiful Blue Wildebeest!
DVS's embedded Photo
A beautiful Blue Wildebeest!
DVS's embedded Photo
The best hunt is the hunt where the unexpected happens and this Buffalo was not planned at all!
DVS's embedded Photo
The best hunt is the hunt where the unexpected happens and this Buffalo was not planned at all!
DVS's embedded Photo
Cody managed to harvest one of these amazing Zambian Sables!
DVS's embedded Photo
Cody managed to harvest one of these amazing Zambian Sables!
DVS's embedded Photo
A magnificent Red Hartebeest.
DVS's embedded Photo
A magnificent Red Hartebeest.
"Every day brought a new place and experience, but I will always remember the hunt as the “2 Sable/ Cape Buffalo” hunt. The time taken by Willem to customize my hunt to the type and style of hunting and enjoy was seamless. Everything is done to enhance the hunters experience, from game selection to the video. Dries Visser exceeded my expectations." Cody Cowan

27-May-19

DVS's embedded Photo
This is what Africa is all about, family, memories and hunting!
DVS's embedded Photo
This is what Africa is all about, family, memories and hunting!
DVS's embedded Photo
What a Kudu, what a hunt!
DVS's embedded Photo
What a Kudu, what a hunt!
DVS's embedded Photo
Nothing like being able to add a "African - coyote" to the mix.
DVS's embedded Photo
Nothing like being able to add a "African - coyote" to the mix.
DVS's embedded Photo
A great Impala ram that our hunter can be very proud of.
DVS's embedded Photo
A great Impala ram that our hunter can be very proud of.
"The hunting was amazing. Harder than I thought but satisfying. The effort Cobus put in to put me into Good set-ups and advice to make good, clean, ethical shots was important to me. I was treated like I was the most important client he has. The trackers (Getmore and Max) where so awesome. I also really, really appreciate the effort that is put in for the photo or video after the shot. Sometimes, the photo is the only thing you have, to reflect on after. All and all, well-run, tight operation “100 percent” or “200 percent” for sure!" David Affleck, Salt Lake City

04-Jun-19

DVS's embedded Photo
What a sight, what a Buffalo!
DVS's embedded Photo
What a sight, what a Buffalo!
DVS's embedded Photo
As Golden as the Golden sunsets in the African Bushveld.
DVS's embedded Photo
As Golden as the Golden sunsets in the African Bushveld.
DVS's embedded Photo
One of the tiny ten, well done George.
DVS's embedded Photo
One of the tiny ten, well done George.
DVS's embedded Photo
And there is always some time for a little bit of exploring and visiting with some elephants.
DVS's embedded Photo
And there is always some time for a little bit of exploring and visiting with some elephants.
"Remarkable experience. My brother-in-law and I came to bow hunt and brought our wives… who do not hunt… I think our wives had more fun than we did. The guides and trackers where remarkable, they are all knowledgeable and it was a pleasure working with them. My favorite part of the trip was the food at dinnertime. I really enjoyed the fact that the meat was from your hunts and it was prepared with perfection. Wonderful! The accommodations were nice, and the grounds were well kept. The staff was excellent and accommodated all our needs, from laundry service to preparation of the animals. It was a wonderful trip for both hunters and non-hunters. Much appreciated." George Ralphs

22-Jun-19

DVS's embedded Photo
Justin Berg started off with a bang, managing to get this amazing Sable.
DVS's embedded Photo
Justin Berg started off with a bang, managing to get this amazing Sable.
DVS's embedded Photo
This beautiful Kudu Bull did not come easy. Justin had to dig deep for this one.
DVS's embedded Photo
This beautiful Kudu Bull did not come easy. Justin had to dig deep for this one.
DVS's embedded Photo
What a great shot on this Red Hartebeest, well done Justin.
DVS's embedded Photo
What a great shot on this Red Hartebeest, well done Justin.
DVS's embedded Photo
Perfect, with all it's imperfections!
DVS's embedded Photo
Perfect, with all it's imperfections!
George, Justin, and Gus Berg from Colorado made their way over to us for a great hunt. Three generations of men, getting to spend 10 days of quality time in the bushveld. Memories for a lifetime.

22-Jun-19
Magnificent trophies. Congrats to all.

23-Jun-19

DVS's embedded Photo
This beautiful Impala Ram came in at just the right time for Gus to make a perfect shot on.
DVS's embedded Photo
This beautiful Impala Ram came in at just the right time for Gus to make a perfect shot on.
DVS's embedded Photo
A great Warthog!
DVS's embedded Photo
A great Warthog!
DVS's embedded Photo
A very impressive Waterbuck.
DVS's embedded Photo
A very impressive Waterbuck.
DVS's embedded Photo
Side by side, three generations of Berg men, having the time of their life, in Africa.
DVS's embedded Photo
Side by side, three generations of Berg men, having the time of their life, in Africa.
Like father, like son. A tradition, a passion and a love for the outdoors has brought Gus and his dad, Justin even closer as father and son. Hunting side by side, Gus managed to hunt some amazing trophies with his dad.

• Sitka Gear