fubar racin 16-May-19
Butternut40 16-May-19
Hammer 19-May-19
Butternut40 19-May-19
Hammer 20-May-19
Butternut40 21-May-19
14-May-19

Butternut40's embedded Photo
Not a pass through but enough penetration to get the job done.
Not a pass through but enough penetration to get the job done.
45# Falcon
45# Falcon
After a long hiatus I'm back. I rigged up a 45# Falcon recurve that belonged to my dad and gave it a go this weekend. The draw length is a bit short but works for shooting carp. I must say I am a bit rusty missing 25 shots in about an hour. I finally connected on a fatty.

I know I need to aim low but man shooting the recurve is an adjustment. Anybody else having any luck?

14-May-19
To much rain here.

14-May-19
Yeah, water is high and muddy in central bama too. Probably be the middle of June when the carp start roaming the shallows here. Water still needs to heat up and drop some.

Nice fish butternut. Average size around here. Lots of fun.

16-May-19
I am waiting for mid June to chase paddlefish in south dakota.

16-May-19
Same here in Tn. The last couple weekends have been windy, very cool and lots of rain. Waiting on some decent weather weekends to hit the lake.

16-May-19
Season opened yesterday in NY, We have had a LOT of rain, river is unfishable for now. If it clears up some I'll be out.

16-May-19
Once I get a good stock of good eats I’ll start bringing the bow along to the lake probably mid June

16-May-19
Good to hear people are going to get after it. The carp spawn in MN should be happening soon.

19-May-19
Living on Long Island never gives us a chance for bowfishing so i ended up booking a weekend with a guide in MD . Heading down there in 3 weeks . First morning for stingrays and an evening shoot for whatever happens under the lights . Hopefully it all comes together. Looks like a lot of fun on the off season ... Mike

19-May-19
Hammer good luck. Share some pics when you return.

20-May-19
Thanks Butternut .Very much looking forward to giving it a try ! Any pointers ya got would be appreciated . Thanks

21-May-19
Hammer that sounds like fun. I never shot anything other than carp. I bet it will be a blast. Aim low lol.

• Sitka Gear