Zbone 20-May-19
BadlandsRoger 22-May-19
SD BuckBuster 22-May-19
Muskrat 22-May-19
Dutch Oven 22-May-19
jdee 22-May-19
JB 23-May-19
15-May-19
Never did I ever think I would think this but if I ever get a chance to break my hip turkey hunting in my 90s I will sign off now God bless him Lewis

15-May-19
Is it ironic that I was eating peanuts when I opened this thread?

15-May-19
Not a peep from the MSM/left that an ex-Democratic POTUS was hunting other than to report what he was doing.

15-May-19
Damn Jb that’s ironic in the highest level Lewis

15-May-19

JB's embedded Photo
JB's embedded Photo

15-May-19
Where are the liberal antis screaming to ban turkey hunting and demonstrating in front of Carters house ??

15-May-19
I hate politics, but I love beer and peanuts.

15-May-19
Well a rabbit couldn't kill him, but I guess turkey hunting will test a man.

15-May-19
Jimmy loved Obama, made him look like a great President! Good to see him doing something he enjoys in his retirement.

15-May-19
Jimmy loved oboma cause oboma replaced him as the worst president in modern times.

15-May-19
After Obama`s 8 years Jimmy let out the largest sigh of relief in history. "I`m finally off the hook!"

16-May-19
Technically he did not break his hip turkey hunting. He broke it at home getting ready to go turkey hunting. Still 94 and going turkey is amazing .

16-May-19
"Still 94 and going turkey [hunting] is amazing ."

Everyone of us hopes for something similar.

16-May-19
The more I read about Jimmy, I’m thinking the reason he was such a bad president besides the failed policies and Iran hostage rescue. Possibly he was too good of person for that cesspool. He thought he was going to change Washington and they chewed him up and spit him out. Moral, honest people have no place in DC with the greasy slim that thrives there for decades.

16-May-19
I read one of his book years ago. I agree with altitude sick.

16-May-19
I heard he was turkey hunting also. Man, I just hope to be BREATHING at 94! ;-)

16-May-19
I remember buying a house later in his presidency. Believe the interest rate was 16%.

16-May-19
I also remember him saying he was going to drain the swamp and change DC. Yeah right!! You can’t chase all those slim balls out of that S-hole town. Too much money involved.

16-May-19
Yep. Gotta overlook politics in this case and give full credit due to the man.

16-May-19
Stick the politics where the sun doesn't shine, and give the guy credit. 94 and still hunting...we should all be so fortunate !

16-May-19
The age at which he is hunting is what makes me so envious Lewis

16-May-19
I hope to be long since dead and gone by 94 lol pretty amazing to be able or at least almost able I guess in this case to be up and hunting at that age!

16-May-19
There is nothing I like about a liberal Democrat.....not even being 94 and still hunting . If the truth be known they were probably going to set him up in a blind and let him shoot one that’s been hitting the corn for several months. I doubt he was running and gunning .

19-May-19
The man is just that, a man. Without politics, we would never had heard he broke his hip or, was going hunting. He would not have made the news as, you and I will not.

19-May-19
There is a book written by a former Secret Service agent (Ronald Kessler). He shares some interesting facts about many of the presidents over the past few decades....including Carter. I believe the title is "In the President's Secret Service".

20-May-19
"There is nothing I like about a liberal Democrat.....not even being 94 and still hunting . If the truth be known they were probably going to set him up in a blind and let him shoot one that’s been hitting the corn for several months. I doubt he was running and gunning ."

You think the reason he might not be "running and gunning" is because he's a democrat? He's 94 years old!

20-May-19
Beating cancer and now a hip, every ready bunny has nothing on Jimmy. JB , if,you were drinking a billy bear and peanuts I would be amazed lol.

20-May-19
Dadgum he failed he didn’t get to teach his Sunday school class yesterday my brother and I had a case of Billy beer we almost cried when a case sold for 50 grand of course ours was long since gone wasn’t very good either Lewis

20-May-19
Humanitarian: A+ President: SUCKED RockyD above has it right..... his was one of the worst presidencies to live through!! There certainly hasn't been such bad economic times in my 64 years. I recall the gas lines....forever long.....impossibility to get loans..... the list goes on. I hope he heals....but truth is at 94 its one of these events that usually takes you out. God bless him.

20-May-19
Wish him well...

It'd have to suck though having secret service around while trying to turkey hunt...8^) Would be cool with deer though you could have them make drives for ya...8^)

22-May-19
About a decade ago I had lunch with Jimmy Carter as part of a business function. It was a small group with only 5-6 of us and his Secret Service handlers. I found him to be one of the most engaging and delightful people I've ever met. I don't know much about his politics and I doubt I would have agreed with them (I was born in '78) but I do believe he has done more to make the world a better place post presidency than any President I know of in my lifetime.

22-May-19
Now I want peanuts

22-May-19
I waited in the gas lines too....bust just imagine how much worse it could have been with an idiot clown in the white house...its likely there would have been no gas lines, as there would have been no gas to wait for.

22-May-19
Exactly, Muskrat. Carter might not have been the best politician, but he was a gentleman, was respected, and not thought of as a buffoon by the world.

22-May-19
He was a buffoon and still is, weak leader too. How about the Cuban Mariel boatlift......

23-May-19
LB - I do admit to having consumed a couple Billy Beers in my day. That would have been extremely ironic!

• Sitka Gear