sticksender 19-May-19
PeteO 19-May-19
pav 20-May-19
The last savage 20-May-19
salt 20-May-19
SteveB 20-May-19
Bogie 20-May-19
19-May-19
Did Kentucky have their draw yesterday? Anyone get lucky? I can't find a list of lucky hunters.

19-May-19
Kentucky elk draw was yesterday. Website says results will be posted by 5:00pm Monday.

19-May-19
Ok thankyou Pav

19-May-19
I didn’t draw. You can rewatch the live feed and since they go in alphabetical order you can quickly see if you did or didn’t draw.

19-May-19
thanks MQQSE just finished jumping up and down! My buddy pulled rifle elk. Im going elk hunting!

19-May-19
You can check draw results in your profile right now:

https://app.fw.ky.gov/myprofile/

19-May-19
If anyone has hunted Kentucky and can offer any information it would be greatly appreciated. My Buddy drew rifle, but we think we can use lesser weapon so he is going to bring his bow too. We hope to do it diy, we have been to Colorado twice so we aren't too green and we would rather do it without a guide. He is not looking for a record book bull so that's not a concern. Should be an awesome adventure.

20-May-19
Attempted to replay the live feed yesterday, but could not get it to run. (Probably my browser....)

Swing and a miss....again.

20-May-19
My 6th year of putting in for us ,none of us drew,,me ,wife,son,daughter, dang I was hoping one of us would draw...at least its cheap...

20-May-19
I’ve applied every year. This was my time, drew a rifle bull tag. Now the wait to see where you get drawn to hunt. Screwed up system. Guided hunts are more expensive than some Colorado hunts.

20-May-19
Yet another Dear John for me.....but that's ok, I’m used to it. :)

20-May-19
I've entered every year and once again....zero. Maybe next year. Congratulations to those who drew tags. Happy to see somebody get lucky.

• Sitka Gear