hoyt-6190 21-May-19
Geno 21-May-19
trkyslr 21-May-19
Bigdan 23-May-19
Wishedhead 24-May-19
IdyllwildArcher 24-May-19
ELKMAN 24-May-19
20-May-19
Has any of you got your 2019 Le Elk Permits in the mail Or got your Deer & Elk Combos Montana Fish and Game seams to be screwing the pouch this year. What the hell is going on.

20-May-19
Worst fish and game department of any state which includes a terrible website. They suck!

20-May-19
A boycott is the only way!!

20-May-19
Just over 3 months until you really need them. I'm guessing you'll get them before you need them.

20-May-19
I got my elk refund already last year had to get it reissued and buy a replacement tag for everything else was hoping this year would be better and so far at least that is better.

20-May-19
Until they don’t have oversubscribed combo tags thier gonna do what they want and tell you to like it. We drew elk combo with 0 points and 410 archery with 2 points. Without looking - do we have to still buy that archery license or because I have an archery only tag am I good? Every state is different

20-May-19
You need the archery stamp/license

20-May-19
I got my 900 archery Antelope tag 4 days after the season opened last year

20-May-19
# Boycott

20-May-19
I got my combo tags Sat the 18th

20-May-19
Hunt! Haha You want everyone to leave Montana all to you?

20-May-19

ND String Puller's embedded Photo
ND String Puller's embedded Photo
I put in for a LE with 2 bonus points and 0 preference points. Ended up getting gen elk. (Released) what does that mean? And I also got a refund check in the mail for $4. ??? Did my name go in the hat for the LE at all? I’m guessing no, and I recieved a gen tag someone else turned back?? Clear as mud. I’m just happy to be chasing elk again this fall. But what a cluster-F

20-May-19
Nd, min is the same. They said that the not successful was for the LE permit. Don't have the general elk tag in my hands as of today either.

20-May-19
I received my general non-resident big game combo tag in the mail last week. However my son has yet to receive his non-resident general deer tag. We are in Wisconsin if that matters

20-May-19
Just got mine in the mail today ... NR big game combo, general elk, general deer ... live in VA.

One thing I noticed though that confused me at first. They included a big card in the envelope warning archers to buy the $10 stamp. I swore I did that, but the combo license only listed 5 items: conservation, fishing, upland bird, base hunting and aquatic invasives. So I went to my online FWP account and the archery tag is listed there.

20-May-19
Yes, Hunt is correct. Boycott!!!!!

20-May-19
Got it today Dan.

20-May-19

Wishedhead's embedded Photo
So I get a letter in the mail today and it’s a general elk combo license, which I applied for. Not one thing anywhere about a LE tag. Do they send something latter about your being valid in a LE unit? I checked the web site and this is what it says for my status. I might be slow at times but I believe this says we drew a 410 tag

20-May-19

21-May-19
Got an answer from the Montana fish wildlife and parks and thier sending out the permits separately this week

21-May-19
I get a good belly laugh from you guys complaining about your systems. Here in lovely manitoba we still buy tags using the revolutionary new technology of carbon paper, and our fine province only conducts it's big game draw in August. Not a word a lie.

I'm just happy they updated our fishing licenses that used to have a separate stamp that was mandatory to buy (because hey why not make two mandatory purchases separate right?) Anyways, the genius idea of this stamp was that it would separate from your license if it got wet rendering it invalid. Pure genius.

I was able to apply for my Montana tag and get draw results roughly 4 months before we know at home.

But MT is so expensive and has a terrible system. Probably due for a boycott like HUNT says.

21-May-19
Hey APauls I'm glad their system worked for you the last 2 years I have not recieved recieved anything in the mail from the FWP.mt they said it was because of my Canadian address . I had to pay extra for a replacement tag or not hunt I guess! So I had them send stuff to Montana that worked out so well that I didn't recieve my refund at all and then had to pay a lawyer $75 to noterize a form saying I wasn't lying about not recieving the cheque LOL.

At least this year I have recieved the refund after many long distance complaints and emails I can only hope I actually get a tag in the mail this time too that would be a new experience for me ! I actually had one employee tell me if I didn't like their system go elsewhere and hang up I was stunned If I didn't have such a great place/people to hunt their I would never buy an Mt license again !!

21-May-19
My permit showed up today.

21-May-19
Got my elk permit.??

21-May-19

trkyslr's embedded Photo
trkyslr's embedded Photo
Yes #BOYCOTT

23-May-19
Mine came in the mail today

24-May-19
Mine came yesterday in wi