drslyr 20-May-19
drslyr 20-May-19
drslyr 20-May-19
drslyr 20-May-19
20-May-19
6:12 AM LIVE from Ma*

drslyr's MOBILE embedded Photo
drslyr's MOBILE embedded Photo

I guess i should call it a dead hunt. About 10 days now without hearing a gobble or seeing a turkey. Losing hope for this yr. Thank god masswildlife is going to raise the limit to 3 birds so we can finally finish turkey hunting in the western zones.

20-May-19
Just had a hummingbird drink nectar from a flowering tree 4 ft away. That was cool. Happened too quick to video

20-May-19
Slayer u should drive around till you find turkeys! Tough huntin if there ain’t none there! Good luck

20-May-19
O they are there on all the surrounding properties i cant hunt. They just wont come to where i am. Ive gotten to within a few hundred yds but they wont respond or come.

20-May-19
Gettin ready to move to another town. Just goin through the motions.

20-May-19
Follow Kenny Rogers advice you gotta know when to show em know when to fold em know when to walk away know when to run.

20-May-19
I ran to the next town saw a huge tom near where i can hunt. But hes a thousand yds at the closest to where i can setup. Videotaped 5 toms on full display for the ladies on the golf course 30 yds from the rd. They didnt even care i was there filming with the car running.

20-May-19
Hawk just flew by 2 ft from my head

20-May-19
Coyote came to visit. Winded me at 50 yds

20-May-19
Still no tur kays. But a fun hunt just the same. Still on the right side of the grass.

• Sitka Gear