drslyr 22-May-19
Ungie01201 22-May-19
drslyr 22-May-19
Ungie01201 22-May-19
drslyr 22-May-19
Deerdawg 24-May-19
22-May-19
6:40 AM LIVE from Ma*
Another day in the barren turkey woods. But im thankful to be alive to enjoy it. Some one told me or i read it somewhere that if you always killed game or caught fish it would become boring. IS THAT TRUE MOONZ?

22-May-19
That is just a damn lie slayer!!! Good luck bud

22-May-19
The wind ...... she is howling . Glad i chose turkey skunking instead of quabbin skunking

22-May-19
Ok three setup in this area.... nuthin..... time to drive

22-May-19

Ungie01201's embedded Photo
Ungie01201's embedded Photo
Finally caught up to one today. Not an ideal hunt... neighbor texted and said 2 toms strutting in field behind his house... they were at my house when I left to bring the girls to school. I ran home and snuck up around the back edge of his field where I have my blind and came up behind blind and they were right there. The blind is on the edge of a steep bank that drops down towards the river flat. Again, not how I prefer it to go down, but it worked. It's been a tough season for sure. Not trying to hyjack live hunt thread... sorry

22-May-19
No problem. Cograts ungie. Great bird. Im continuing with the sounds of silence. There aint no turkeys within a hun drit mi o here. Cant say i aint trying

22-May-19
I hear ya.. i've had them going on the roost and first thing a few times... then complete silence and they hen up... they are conditioned now where I am.. they know to stay tight lipped and go about their business... Today was luck After the miss the 2nd week and a few close calls the first week, i've been getting frustrated. hang in there. can change in a second.

22-May-19
Not many seconds left.

24-May-19
Your a Deer Slayer! Turkey’s well that’s different . hey look at all the time you spent in the woods, you could have been workin. Look at it as your chances are quickly tilting in your favor of shooting one . I can’t say that I have shot a turkey but that’s my logic with deer. Go gettem Slayer ! Wack one !

• Sitka Gear