JTreeman 25-May-19
Forest bows 26-May-19
Bowboy 26-May-19
Bowboy 26-May-19
Frank Sanders 26-May-19
Frank Sanders 26-May-19
Frank Sanders 26-May-19
25-May-19
Anyone know of a shop/individual in the Queenstown area that has a parallel limb press? Yesterday coming off the mountain from hunting tahr I took a spill and went into some brush, limb slid down the inside of string and popped my string off the cam. Thanks

25-May-19
Well that sucks! I am of no assistance, just giving a little empathy...

—Jim

26-May-19
I leave Wednesday for Christ Church and would like to know the same thing I'll ask my outfitter if he knows of anybody

26-May-19

Bowboy's Link
I just googled this up. Looks like there might be a few shops.

26-May-19
There are a couple stores if you google it. Not sure why my link doesn't work. Good luck!

26-May-19
Anyone know of a shop/individual in the Queenstown area that has a parallel limb press? Yesterday coming off the mountain from hunting tahr I took a spill and went into some brush, limb slid down the inside of string and popped my string off the cam. Thanks

26-May-19
Appreciate it, the couple sports shops I called had some equipment but not a press. Forest Bows, I’ll ask again, but the one shop said there was an outfit in Christchurch with one

26-May-19
Appreciate it, the couple sports shops I called had some equipment but not a press. Forest Bows, I’ll ask again, but the one shop said there was an outfit in Christchurch with one

• Sitka Gear