bchunter2 29-May-19
Riverwolf 29-May-19
jmiller 29-May-19
248bbear 29-May-19
28-May-19

midwest's Link
Pine Acres is a sponsor and in Ontario.

28-May-19
How far are you from New Brunswick? Good options up there too.

28-May-19

JL's Link

28-May-19
new bruns

28-May-19
Quebec seek grand slam adventures. Been there several times. Great country and Michel is a master guide.

Wanted to change things up a lil and New Brunswick this year in a few weeks.

28-May-19

JL's Link

28-May-19
Justin pm me I can provide some info. They are on Facebook too.

28-May-19
If you cant connect with Boubound, ping me anytime about TSI in NB or connect with him on FB.

28-May-19
I would also recommend TSI in New Brunswick, I drive from Maryland and it's about 15 hours for us which isn't too bad. If you need any additional information, I would be happy to help.

28-May-19

IQO's Link

29-May-19
I would recommend Chris @ Pine acres in Ontario. I have been on over 12 bear hunts throughout Canada and Chris is one of the best [ it is semi guided which means Chris shows you the bait and after the 1st day you bait it yourself he provides the bait] I prefer doing it this way you can hunt at your pace also excellent fishing. Any question please PM me

29-May-19
Haven't "Bear" hunted , but after many canoe trips in the area I know it has Good bear numbers ;)

Worth a look , and great people..queticocountryhunts.

Best with your quest.....

29-May-19
I had a good hunt with First Nations Guides in NW Ontario. Good hunting and great fishing

29-May-19
chris@ pine acres gets my money.very good man and a great outdoors man. same with onteriojoe who was my guide 2 years ago. I shot mine in fall, over 400 lb. my son and I are going back fall of 2020. book soon he fills up fast and for his quality he is very reasonably priced. but don't let him know or he may raise it. haha mark

• Sitka Gear