Hookedspur 03-Jun-19
INDBowhunter2 05-Jun-19
INDBowhunter2 06-Jun-19
Meat Grinder 07-Jun-19
INDBowhunter2 07-Jun-19
BOHUNTER09 11-Jun-19
BOHUNTER09 11-Jun-19
30-May-19
I guess it's okay to post this as it's a totally free seminar on my whitetail hunting strategies and proven techniques. I'm giving away some top secrets in my old age. This one will be this weekend, June 1, 2019 at Coyote Creek Gun and Archery, 3600 S. Broadway, Rochester, MN from 10AM til noon. I don't guarantee much, but I'll bet you'll walk away a better whitetail hunter. Hope to see you there... the price is right! Barry Wensel

30-May-19
Dang Barry, Have one of those in the eastern Kansas area. LOL

30-May-19
Barry can you YouTube it for us poor saps in MA?

30-May-19
Hi Barry. Is your latest DVD available on your website? Thanks!

30-May-19
I better try to make it’s a very short drive for me!!

30-May-19
Eyad: Yes, it's a two volume set titled "Out And About" (out in the timber and about whitetails) and is available on our brothersofthebow website. By the way, we are in the middle of completely revamping the old BOTB site right now. But I don't know the dates of launching it yet. But yes, the DVDs are on the old site. Thanks. BW

30-May-19
When you coming to Chicagoland lol.

30-May-19
what a treat that would be. But too far for me. I met you at the deer and turkey expo in Ohio. You sir are a real deal and they dont make em like you any more.

30-May-19
Thanks all. I've got a couple dozen other places about 95% booked already but have to wait until next week to publish the list and they are confirmed. Besides MN I have 3 in IN; 5 in MI; a couple in PA; 3 in OH; 1 in VA, plus Cloverdale; Compton, and ETAR/ Denton Hill. Also three or four big ones in 2020 including Harrisburg again and Pittsburgh, etc. There may be limited seating at some because as I said they are all free. I feel 100% better than I did last year at this time. Thanks. bw

30-May-19

WI Shedhead's embedded Photo
WI Shedhead's embedded Photo
Show the Wisconsin boys some love!!! Are u boycotting us?!? Last time I was in Rochester you signed my 3 kids Schaffer silvertip cubs st the p& y convention

30-May-19
Actually, I'm dealing with at least one store in WI right now. We'll see. Quit "badgering" me! (sorry.. I couldn't help myself). bw

30-May-19
Glad your feeling better Barry!

31-May-19
I'll be there, should be great!!

31-May-19
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE film it and post it on Youtube.

31-May-19
I'll be there! Looking forward to meeting you and gaining some whitetail knowledge from the seminar

31-May-19
Glad to hear you are feeling better!

PLEASE come back next week and update this thread?! Would love to try to make one of your seminars in PA!

31-May-19
Very cool Barry!

31-May-19
Great gesture for sure. Thanks for passing on the passion Barry!

31-May-19
Are detailed locations on BotB site?

31-May-19
You Da man Barry.

01-Jun-19
Ofcourse I did nothing all day and was 90 mins from this.... and haven't looked at bowsite since Friday morning.... sorry I missed you.

01-Jun-19
Great gesture

02-Jun-19
A lot has happened in the last few days. In a nutshell, I am offering totally free two-hour whitetail hunting seminars. There is no charge to the host facility, nor any charge to attendees. I want to share some of my proven whitetail strategies that have been successful for me all these years. A lot of my material is not common knowledge so it is usually very well received. I want you to be successful and hand the secrets down to our future generations. I received an email last evening from a store in Coshocton, OH where I had two seminars scheduled. The hosts were great to deal with and very enthusiastic but It seems they closed their doors for good May 28th and had to cancel. What a shame. The good news is I filled that cancellation within an hour and will now have one booked at Mouldy's Archery in Chippewa Falls, WI for July 20th.

One of my biggest problems is juggling other people's schedules. Right now I have two other cancellations for June 29th and July 6th. If any of you have a local sporting goods store or club that might be interested in those dates, please email me the person's contact number and I'll take it from there. I realize it's short notice but I'd like to fill those open slots if possible. I'll post the schedule in a few minutes but please realize these are all tentative as of now. Hope to share the knowledge and see you down the road. Thanks. Barry Wensel

02-Jun-19
Tentative Free Whitetail Hunting Seminars: June 6-7-8-9- 2019 Cloverdale, IN June 10, 2019- West Terre Haute, IN- church group via Mike Bolin at [email protected] June 13-14-15, 2019- Compton Rendezvous - Berrien Springs, MI June 22, 2019- Schupbach's Sporting Goods, Jackson, MI June 29, 2019- Open July 6, 2019- Open July 13, 2019- 3 Rivers Archery, Ashley, IN July 20, 2019- Mouldy's Archery- Chippewa Falls, WI July 25-28, 2019- ETAR, Denton Hill, PA August 2-3, 2019- Deerassic Classic- Cambridge, OH August 9-10-11, 2019- Virginia Outdoor Sportsman Show, Richmond, VA Aug. 17, 2019- Keystone Outdoors- Fort Loudon, PA August 24,2019- Jay's Sporting Goods, Gaylord, MI August 31, 2019- Jay's Sporting Goods, Clare, MI Sept. 6-7-8, 2019- Woods-N-Waters Outdoor Weekend, Imlay City, MI

Thank you. Hope to see you there. Barry Wensel

02-Jun-19

Starfire's embedded Photo
Starfire's embedded Photo
I went to the first seminar, it was awesome. Barry is a great speaker and of course his knowledge of whitetails is beyond compare. If you want to sit in your heated shooting house over a food plot this seminar is not for you, but if you want to learn about the behavior of free range trophy bucks and want to learn how to pursue them at close range you have to attend.

02-Jun-19
Thanks David. Of all the guys that were there you were my favorite! BW

03-Jun-19
Those of you youngsters who don’t know who this man is, pay attention, you just might learn something!! If you can’t make a seminar look into his new DVDs. If you can make the seminars I suggest buying then!! I was lucky enough to attend his Whitetail Boot Camp When Barry used to host them. It’s a lot of the same info but well worth it.

05-Jun-19
Does anyone know when and what time the seminars in Cloverdale, IN are?

06-Jun-19
Or know where I can find that information?

07-Jun-19
I'd like to see about going to one of the Cloverdale seminars, but with no info about where in Cloverdale they're being held, and no times listed, it's going to be difficult. I checked the BOTB website, but didn't find anything.

If anyone has location and times for these, please share. Thanks.

07-Jun-19
The info I have for the Cloverdale seminar is it is tonight, June 7. It's at the Cloverdale Conservation Club at 7 Pm eastern.

11-Jun-19

11-Jun-19
I attended the program Barry did at West terre haute last night. Barry is certainly a wealth of information and very entertaining. Thanks Barry for representing hunting the right way If you get the chance to attend one of these programs, don’t miss it a

• Sitka Gear