IdyllwildArcher 14-Jun-19
JSW 14-Jun-19
'Ike' (Phone) 15-Jun-19
Michael 15-Jun-19
JSW 04-Jul-19
13-Jun-19

JSW's embedded Photo
JSW's embedded Photo
Folk, I've been hunting 1600 acres in Southern Nebraska on the Kansas border for 4 years and I need a couple of new hunters this year. It's in Gage county around the Big Blue river. Two guys dropped out because they will be hunting Desert bighorns in November. Lucky dogs! We have limited it to 4 hunters per year. The cost is $2,000 per person. Bow tags are OTC and you can get 2 buck tags. I have a number of stands and cameras on the property. You can use mine or use your own. While it's a 2 buck unit, I really don't want you to shoot the first 2 bucks that walk by. We are trying to manage it for bigger bucks. In 4 years, I've killed 4 bucks. 3 in the 130's and the fourth was 124. There were 2 really good bucks on the property last year. One was killed during the rifle hunt by a neighbor and the other is still around as far as I know. You can camp on the property or stay in a motel 15 miles away. If you are serious, pm me and we can talk. I will show you around and then you are on your own. I've attached a picture of one of my bucks. I'll forward more pictures if you are serious about this hunt.

14-Jun-19
I'll take one at least maybe both

14-Jun-19
This is right where I hunted with Mike. I'm definitely interested if one or more are available.

14-Jun-19
I think I responded to everyone who PM'd me. I'll try to get in touch with everyone who responded sometime next week. Thanks for the responses.

15-Jun-19
Dang it...

15-Jun-19

Michael's embedded Photo
My first buck from that area in 2007.
Michael's embedded Photo
My first buck from that area in 2007.
I had a fun 10 year run in that area.

I hear the deer are rebounding well after the dreaded year of 2012 with EHD.

If you end up at Riskies try there spicy philly. It’s pretty dang good with ranch on it.

Good luck guys!

04-Jul-19
Thanks for all the inquiries. In case I didn't get in touch with everyone who sent a PM, the spots are filled. This summer is going by way too fast. I'll be hunting in 35 days. Too much scouting and not enough days. Good luck everyone and thanks for the responses.

• Sitka Gear