BOHNTR 23-Jun-19
APauls 24-Jun-19
ELKMAN 24-Jun-19
standswittaknife 24-Jun-19
bigeasygator 24-Jun-19
Brotsky 24-Jun-19
shiloh 24-Jun-19
22-Jun-19
Did I miss something?? I assume this is one of the new changes. I had just gotten convinced to dive off into some Sitka! Wish Pat or Charlie was my size.

22-Jun-19
I know what Charlie says but I’m all Kuiu all the time! :-)

22-Jun-19
Did I miss something? :^)

23-Jun-19
Say what?

23-Jun-19
Yeah I was confused by all the kuiu adds too. The sponsor list still shows Sitka.

23-Jun-19
About time :)

23-Jun-19
You CAN lead an old horse to water! :)

24-Jun-19
There we go :). Now I’m really home...must have been why the site was down for a couple days

24-Jun-19
Yay

24-Jun-19
I’m all Kuiu... best hunting clothing made.. especially the attack pants.. I’m borderline obsessed

24-Jun-19
Will be interesting to see if Sitka is still a sponsor. I own (way too much of) both Kuiu and Sitka. I think they both make incredible gear, and there are aspects of each of their lines that I think one company does better than the other (you can throw First Lite in the mix too).

When it comes to Sitka in particular, their whitetail line is top notch and Kuiu really doesn't offer anything comparable, particularly when it comes to the outer layers and the colder weather stuff. Given how many people here seem to be primarily whitetail hunters, doesn't seem like Kuiu would offer as much for them as Sitka would.

That said, I love my Kuiu rain gear (Chugach), Attack pants, and puffy layers (both the Super Down PRO and ULTRA).

24-Jun-19
I believe and hope that both companies will be sponsors of the site. They make clothing lines that suit very different types of hunting. I utilize 100% Kuiu for any type of active hunting I do, it fits me better, it's lighter, and provides more bang for my buck than Sitka. When it comes to whitetail or waterfowl hunting, Sitka is on top of the game. Sitka also makes the best line of clothing out there for women, although First Lite is nipping at their heals there. There's plenty of market that doesn't overlap here between Sitka and Kuiu to allow both of them to prosper from a sponsorship of Bowsite IMO. I sincerely hope to see them both stay, and I'd love to see Bowsite add First Lite as well!

24-Jun-19
That’s good thoughts Big Easy and Brotsky. I hadn’t considered the possibility of having the all on board, but I do think that would be cool. I’m not a Kuiu guy and only have a few pieces of Sitka and FL, but that’s mainly because the lady that I spoke with at Kuiu said that they couldn’t accommodate my size and I’m primarily a whitetail hunter.

24-Jun-19
getting ready to pull the trigger on some chugach NX rain gear........as best I can tell it's exactly what I'm looking for.

• Sitka Gear