fubar racin 29-Jun-19
fubar racin 29-Jun-19
Teeton 30-Jun-19
sticksender 30-Jun-19
melinrod 23-Feb-24
Quinn @work 23-Feb-24
drycreek 23-Feb-24
29-Jun-19
Ok I got my credit card statement in the mail and there's a $100 charge from. ( RAOCOPARKS&WILDLIFE CO DALLAS TX. ). I don't recognize this charge. Can it be for mypoints for Colorado.? Or is it something else?? Anyone else get this charge?? I also attached a picture of it. Thanks Ed

29-Jun-19
Yup point fees

29-Jun-19
Yep, it's your CO points

29-Jun-19
got about a 400 dollar charge on mine. assuming its my sons deer license.

29-Jun-19
I guess I just figured I would of got charge when I put in back in April. They even sent my small game license to me a month or longer ago. Ed

29-Jun-19
You got charged for your small game and application fees back then this is the charge for the point fees. They couldn’t charge point fees until after the draw.

29-Jun-19
When can I expect my elk tag to show up in the mail?

29-Jun-19

29-Jun-19
Jdo it’s the CPW man you can expect it sometime between the end of this month and never lol

29-Jun-19
I hear that. I waited 2 1/2 months to get my atv sticker.

29-Jun-19
Last year my wife had to drive an hour and a half to sign a document to get them to print her deer tag that never showed up in the mail.

29-Jun-19
I thought it was to fix dams and birdwatching trails.

30-Jun-19
I know they changed it up this year. This is only my 20th ot 21 year of putting in for points. I don't even remember how much the total cost for my points was for Colorado for nonres, deer elk and proghorn. Anyone have an idea what my total cost was? With all the different states and changes it sometimes hard to keep up. Ed

30-Jun-19
No additional charge for deer, elk, pronghorn points. But you had to pay for a general hunting license (81.75), a habitat stamp (10.00), and an app fee for each species (9.00) to gain a point.

If you've applied in CO in the past, you would've received a Big Game brochure, which covers all the fee details on page 3.

23-Feb-24
My charge is from reservation @ 11 mile state park. It's legit.

23-Feb-24
Good to know. I've been wondering for the last 5 years if you ever figured it out.

23-Feb-24
I’ve been waiting on my tyrannosaurus rex tag for decades now, got my 120 pound draw bow ready and my 1200 grain arrows too. I’m torn between a Rage or a Slick Trick though……..

• Sitka Gear