Bowboy 01-Jul-19
Franklin 01-Jul-19
nmwapiti 01-Jul-19
Pvdesert 02-Jul-19
TrapperKayak 03-Jul-19
30-Jun-19

nmwapiti's embedded Photo
Spent a couple days in my general deer area in southern Utah. Country looks good. Water in all the tanks. Saw 3 bucks that were already 4x4s. Dont know if that is normal in late june or a sign of a good year.

30-Jun-19

One buck...

30-Jun-19

30-Jun-19
That is real good for you..

30-Jun-19
It will be a special year for deer and elk in the southwest. Enjoy! This kind of year doesn’t happen very often in a lifetime....

01-Jul-19
Good pix, thanks for sharing.

I just can't believe how Green and Lush everything still is going into July!

Good luck, Robb

01-Jul-19
Jason, Nice nice pictures. Still pretty green down there.

01-Jul-19
Looks like a banner all the way around in the west. Can`t believe how close the season is already.

01-Jul-19
I'm eager to get into the elk areas and see how they're doing. The big boys should be 6x6s already.

02-Jul-19
Horn growth has been good in southern utah this year. Amazing water and feed this year. We are seeing healthy numbers of deer on our stands and seems like there are more mature bucks this year—should be a good year.

03-Jul-19
I was in Taos a few weeks ago and the residents all said they had snow in the mountains much later than usual, and everything was green and lush. Saw a lot of deer and elk with well developed racks already. The following week we were in UT, up by Eden, things were green and lush, with a lot of late season snow and rain and cool weather had been the norm this year around Heber and Park City. Should be a great season for big antlers in the SW. Saw a nice bull moose with good palms and several points already.

• Sitka Gear