Contributors to this thread:
WH1974 04-Jul-19
kota-man 04-Jul-19
JTreeman 04-Jul-19
mgmicky 05-Jul-19
WH1974 06-Jul-19
Jon Simoneau 18-Aug-19
04-Jul-19
Need some advice on Sitka bibs for whitetail tree stand hunting. Going to be hunting Iowa mid November and looking to pick up some bibs. From what I’ve read is the Incinerator are the warmest but was wondering if they are quiet enough for lock on stand hunting, or should I go with the lighter but quieter fanatic? Thanks in advance for responses

04-Jul-19
Regular Fanatic would be my choice for that time of year. Nothing wrong with Charlie’s choice either. I don’t break out the Incinerator until it is REALLY cold.

04-Jul-19
My favorite is the regular fanatic as well. I have the fanatic lite, and cirrus (I think), I don’t own incinerator. For mid-late nov in the Midwest stand hunting I prefer the regular fanatic. I prefer being a little warm to a little cool though, So your needs may vary.

—Jim

05-Jul-19
Are you looking for bibs you can also use in GA? I have the Stratus bibs and really like them. I never need anything more than lite layers with them in NC and just add heavier layers when I hunt northern MI in November. Might be worth looking at if you’re looking to more use out of them because the Fanatics would probably be too warm for the south

06-Jul-19
Not necessarily looking for something to wear a lot in GA. I have all temps covered here. Will use in southern Illinois every November if I need to and every 5th year in Iowa. Thanks for the responses, leaning toward the new fanatics

18-Aug-19
Here in my part of northern Illinois I hardly ever wear my Fanatic bibs until after November. Most of November has me in a pair of Stratus bibs.

• Sitka Gear