kentuckbowhnter 14-Jul-19
Trial153 14-Jul-19
Trial153 15-Jul-19
Shawn 15-Jul-19
BIG BEAR 15-Jul-19
BC 15-Jul-19
BC 15-Jul-19
14-Jul-19
I’ve used a lonewolf assault 2 with 3 sticks for years but the Chippewa ghost has caught my eye. Are the stands good, quiet and well built. I know some new stands are coming on the market but 500 is too steap

14-Jul-19
Not familiar with them. Still using my <$100 Gorilla stands from 5-6 years ago. And they work great. I can fathom spending $500 on a tree stand. I think it’s way to steep.

14-Jul-19
Thumbs up on the Chippewa Wedge Loc. I own the Ghost and the Quest. Great stands. The Ghost is my go to stand as it is so small and light. We do a lot of in and out suburban hunts and it’s perfect for this type hunting. Probably not great for an all day sit.

14-Jul-19
X2 on the Ghost....plus you can make the wedge lock cable system yourself. You can make and place 10 of the cables on trees and use only 1 stand.

The Ghost has a 22" seat height and a 25".....sweet for longer legged guys and at 7 lbs you can`t beat it.

14-Jul-19
The straps are long enough for most trees and help keep set up quiet. Great for hangin’ and huntin.

14-Jul-19
I have the ghost and it is SMALL!!! Good for a couple hour sit and I have sat in it all day but man it was tough. Get the next size up for long sits imo. The chains are the way to go , I have used them for many years and they will grip a slick pole, their website has test videos and I have used them on all kinds of different trees for a long time. I ordered some of their long version of the chains and also made some my self that are real long for big trees. I really like the stand and the set up they use.

14-Jul-19
Also, make sure you order the right height for you as there are some options.

14-Jul-19
They make the best hanging stand in the business sad to say I am pretty sure they are out of business. Last I emailed them to purchase another stand and I was told they no longer had any inventory nor where they planing on any new manufacturing. I think he said the company was for sale . Hopefully that information is dated and they are up and running again.

The hanging bracket on the long strap is the way to go fyi .. .it way lighter then the chain and it will fit any tree you can climb

15-Jul-19
Good news, I am going to purchase a couple more stands then before my iowa Hunt this year

15-Jul-19
Great stands, I own 4. The Ghost is crazy small but I like it. The next size up is about 10 pounds but we'll worth it. I make my own brackets out of coated cable, 2 hockey pucks and 2 cable clamps with a ratchet straps. Under 10 bucks. Shawn

15-Jul-19
They were originally in Michigan. I went to their house and bought one back in the day. Great stands.

15-Jul-19

BC's embedded Photo
BC's embedded Photo
Here's a look at the Ghost. Great setup.

15-Jul-19

BC's embedded Photo
BC's embedded Photo

• Sitka Gear