YZF-88 30-Jul-19
YZF-88 30-Jul-19
YZF-88 30-Jul-19
17-Jul-19

YZF-88's embedded Photo
YZF-88's embedded Photo
YZF-88's embedded Photo
YZF-88's embedded Photo
Hoping someone can take a couple measurements for me. What is the distance between the quiver mounts on the Mathews Vertix? Won’t have mine for a week but want to get a start on designing a quiver adapter.

Also, what is the diameter of the thru hole? I’ll be using my Hoyt 2-piece quiver on it. I really like that quiver and should be able to make it a simple swap.

With this info I can get the CAD model 90% done now and have a 3D printed prototype being made 20 minutes after it gets here.Thanks!

17-Jul-19
Center to center = 16 3/4”

Hole diameter = 1/2”

I happened to be shooting a Vertix when you posted. Best bow I have ever shot.

17-Jul-19
Thanks! Looking forward to it.

30-Jul-19

YZF-88's embedded Photo
YZF-88's embedded Photo
YZF-88's embedded Photo
YZF-88's embedded Photo
Ok, here is what I came up with today. Designed an adapter with the Mathews mounting geometry on one side and the Hoyt quiver “hex” and mounting hole on the other. Also made a stepped washer to bolt it on. Prototype parts work great. Just took them off the 3D printer and installed them. My arrows are only 3/16” from hitting the sight bar.

I like the two piece setup like this because it’s simple and solid. Tried a tight spot once but didn’t like how close it got to the string. If I had my thumb release hanging and moved the bow, it’d swing into an arrow.

30-Jul-19

YZF-88's embedded Photo
YZF-88's embedded Photo

30-Jul-19

YZF-88's embedded Photo
YZF-88's embedded Photo
YZF-88's embedded Photo
YZF-88's embedded Photo

• Sitka Gear