Billyvanness 27-Jul-19
Fuzz 27-Jul-19
Ron Niziolek 27-Jul-19
Pop-r 27-Jul-19
jordanathome 27-Jul-19
nowheels 05-Aug-19
19-Jul-19

CO_Bowhunter's Link
Looking forward to getting back to this wallow and checking the level of activity. I'm hoping I'll have a shot at this 7x7 (later in the clip) this year. I saw him last year but never within my 20 yard limit with the recurve.

19-Jul-19
Dang man that video will get you fired up. That bull definitely would have been easy to call in. Talk about juiced up now.

19-Jul-19
That's some high quality video. I would crap my pants if I had one like that at 20 yards. Good luck and thanks for sharing.

19-Jul-19
Nice, the first one has some anger issues LOL.

19-Jul-19
Dang! Getting that on camera at that quality almost makes me want to start putting out cams. Great clip!!

19-Jul-19
That was awesome! What brand trail camera?

19-Jul-19
Hope you get him David - he’s a monster for sure.

19-Jul-19
Anyone notice that nice fat cow in the background :>)

19-Jul-19

CO_Bowhunter's Link
Anger issues...that made me laugh. This footage was captured by the Browning Recon Force Extreme. I like the camera because of the price point and the fact it records video at 60 frames per second. I always have the camera set on video mode. Normally I like to have the camera at knee height or less but the elk with anger issues just about destroyed one of mine so I set it out of reach in a tree.

Most of my remote camera work is focused on mountain lions. After being face bumped by a large Tom (4 inch diameter track) I chose to spend time in lion habitat three times a week, 52 weeks a year for the last 14 years. I've learned more about wildlife, and myself, by plying this craft, than anything else I've done in the outdoors.

When I first started trying to capture lion footage, I was successful every 6-8 weeks. Now, by using four natural factors (no lures), I capture footage every 3-4 days. In the beginning I felt they were very unpredictable. Now I know they are very, very predictable regarding their navigation and hunting routes. I can now map, down to a 100 foot circle, exactly where to find mountain lion activity. It took me thousands of hours in the field to figure this out.

19-Jul-19
That'll get you jacked up.

19-Jul-19
Awesome video! I'd be interested in hearing more about your mountain lion activity studies!

19-Jul-19
Exceptional video...I think that first guy has a case of A.D.D. ;^D

19-Jul-19
Awesome video. Thanks for sharing..

19-Jul-19
Your footage is amazing David, could watch your Vimeo channel all day! Good luck on the 7x!

19-Jul-19

backcountrymuzzy's Link
Trailcams with audio are the greatest things ever

19-Jul-19

backcountrymuzzy's Link
Trailcams with audio are the greatest things ever

19-Jul-19

backcountrymuzzy's Link
https://vimeo.com/349123529

19-Jul-19
whoops, can you not delete duplicate posts yourself?

27-Jul-19
How do you find a big cat? The area I hunt in a cat has killed a rancher horse and two elk calf. What signs or area I'm looking out for. I have never encounter a cat in the wild during all my 50 plus years of hunting. I'm sure they have been around me more often than I knew. Thank

27-Jul-19
Awesome video.

27-Jul-19
Great footage!

27-Jul-19
Great videos! Thx for sharing!

27-Jul-19
That will get everyone jacked for archery season. Excellent video.

27-Jul-19
Yes I'm interested in the cat knowledge as well.

27-Jul-19
I am most interested in knowing where the dang cats are and when so I am sure not to be there.........

05-Aug-19
That is some great footage and definitely gets the adrenaline pumping!

By the way, I noticed in the comment section on your Vimeo page that you didn’t tell the other commentators what your true plans are for the either of the video stars :-)

I hope you get another chance at him this year. Good luck and keep us posted.

• Sitka Gear