butcherboy 21-Jul-19
HDE 21-Jul-19
Flahunter 21-Jul-19
Ucsdryder 21-Jul-19
jingalls 21-Jul-19
Flahunter 22-Jul-19
APauls 22-Jul-19
19-Jul-19
Hello All, so I've ordered a new Traverse... Not trying to debate brand but I'd like info on some of the best quivers. Esp for spot & stalk hunting. Can't find how to search this here yet. Arrow Web, tight spot, or other??? I like the Web but seems like it would make the bow "top heavy"??? Thanks for the input!

19-Jul-19
I don’t really see any way you can beat a Tight Spot.

—Jim

19-Jul-19
IMO, TightSpot as well.

19-Jul-19
Spot and Stalk - TightSpot !

19-Jul-19
TightSpot

20-Jul-19
If you bow accepts it....a 2pc is the best way to go if you are never going to detach it. Detachable....any one will work as it`s really not important as you are removing it.

The quality of the quiver matters if it remains attached to the bow.

20-Jul-19
Another vote for TightSpot!

20-Jul-19
2 pieces are the best. The Hoyt ones are great. If your going with a 1 piece the tight spots are good

20-Jul-19
Have been trying the quivelizer from option archery this summer and love it. I lock on target faster and my long distance groups have tightened up. And the big one for me was being able to reduce my mass weight of the bow not needing a back bar and balance weights any longer

20-Jul-19
Cat quiver. The weight and bulk is removed from the bow. No lost arrows. No extra vibration at the shot. No glaring vanes bobbing around to draw attention to movement. The draw backs of the cat quiver is if you have very long arrows. It can be a hassle going through devils club and other thick vegetation.

20-Jul-19
Treelimb is the only way to go

20-Jul-19
TightSpot

20-Jul-19
I just put a kwikiee quiver air on my bow I gotta say it’s kind of ugly and blocky like me but it hold my arrows tight weighs next to nothing is quiet and somewhere around 1/3 the price of a tight spot.

20-Jul-19
Any 2 piece if you have that option.

20-Jul-19
Love my Tight Spot.

20-Jul-19
I like a two piece bolt on. After doing it both ways, there is no benefit to taking a quiver off a bow.

20-Jul-19
Tightspots are loud quivers, they vibrate like crazy, and no matter how you adjust it, it makes the bow very unbalanced. Because of it's only one mounting bracket, the arrow do vibrate like crazy. Only good thing about a tightspot is how fast and quietly you can remove it, which most guys do when they shoot.

I second a good 2 piece quiver. Cuts the weight down, supports the arrows great, and they don't vibrate. And because you can mount a 2 piece closer to the riser turn you can a tightspot, they don't cause as much side torque.

20-Jul-19
Another vote for Catquiver. I got that bow quiver off my bow two years ago and it ain't going back on!

20-Jul-19
Tightspots are not loud, and they aren't the easiest to remove, but by far the best quiver available, if you shoot with quiver on tightspot, if you take it off once in the stand or blind and you don't elk or moose hunt then it don't matter

20-Jul-19
I elk hunt and hopefully someday God willing I will do moose hunt. When I hunt whitetails from a treestand, I pull up my pack and the quiver is attached. There is no removing it just the arrow I want to use. No one could ever convince me to go back to a bow quiver.

20-Jul-19
Tight Spot, and about the only time it comes off when hunting is occasionally in tree stand or potentially (haven't done it, only for practice and it helps slow your bow movement) for a shot when it is windy in the high country.

Mine is on season 8 and has been on several different hunting bows during that time, and my backup bow is equipped with the extra bracket and gets shot with the Tight Spot. I recently ordered a second Tight Spot just because, but the original is still going strong.

20-Jul-19
X2 Buglmin…..that drove me crazy with these newer quivers. I was getting so much "fletch slap" going on it drove me crazy.

20-Jul-19
Tight Spot... Always! On or off the bow, the best quiver made IMHO!

20-Jul-19
I was recommended Tight Spot on here, and glad I took the advice. Thanks.

20-Jul-19
TS is infinitely adjustable....up, down, in, out, angle, as well as arrow grip tightness. No more nocks full of dirt, no more lost arrows. My bow is more quiet with the TS quiver on than off.

20-Jul-19
Adams arrow holster

21-Jul-19
I am one of the few that hates my tightspot for all the reasons mentioned above. It sure is adjustable but not one of those adjustments worked for me. No matter which way I moved it I always felt that it was unbalanced. Went back to a two piece bolt on and all issues went away.

21-Jul-19
Just get a two piece Tightspot and have the best of both worlds.

21-Jul-19

Flahunter's embedded Photo
Flahunter's embedded Photo
Tite Spot... bow and Hip quiver...

21-Jul-19
Tightspot. Basically any time you do the opposite of what franklin says, you’re on the right track!

21-Jul-19
Tight spot. Flahunter, I haven’t seen it as a hip quiver. Did you make it?

22-Jul-19

Flahunter's Link
Jingalls....I made it

22-Jul-19
Tightspot guy here.

They are quiet, don't vibrate, and you can balance the bow. Infinitely adjustable. Been rocking mine for years now.

• Sitka Gear