Ucsdryder 22-Jul-19
Brotsky 22-Jul-19
fubar racin 22-Jul-19
joehunter 22-Jul-19
Franklin 23-Jul-19
altitude sick 23-Jul-19
fubar racin 23-Jul-19
22-Jul-19
420 grains, including 175 up front (50 brass and 125gr BH). 24” draw at 37lbs with a 125gr Magnus stinger 2 blade.

We’re working on increasing draw weight but it’s nit going to get a whole lot better! Only option is to increase point weight but I have it shooting well out to 40. Which is the last pin.

Thoughts on elk?

22-Jul-19
Just make sure you're legal, many states are 40# to 50# for legal draw weight!

ElkNut/Paul

22-Jul-19
Colorado is 35# but good advice!

22-Jul-19
Keep it 20 yards and in and she’ll get it done with that set-up.

22-Jul-19
Keep em close and perfectly broadside and it should be ok

22-Jul-19
Rubber tubing to exercise. My son jumped 10 pounds when he was 13 in just a short period of time. Easy to do. No heavy weight to risk injury. No bad habits of sky drawing the actual bow or trying to up the pounds on the actual bow as a means of increasing strength. Just have them use the rubber tubing in the draw motion with high reps. Both left and right hand draw motion. You have over a month. They will improve overall strength and confidence. Good luck!

23-Jul-19
If she puts in the pump station with the 2 blade I think it will work. I would focus now on going with what you got and how to get it done vs. further tinkering.

23-Jul-19
Add more arrow weight Try to run the arrow through a chronometer. Calculate the Momentum. Use a quality cut on contact BH . And decide if you have enough momentum.

23-Jul-19
I agree with franklin that’s got me second guessing myself.....

• Sitka Gear