cnelk 24-Jul-19
Darrell 24-Jul-19
Darrell 24-Jul-19
Aspen Ghost 24-Jul-19
sticksender 24-Jul-19
lv2bohunt 24-Jul-19
Grey Ghost 24-Jul-19
24-Jul-19
Anyone know if you can buy a CO OTC elk tag online once they are available? I'm planning my trip and wondering if I need to be in a town in CO during shop hours so I can buy a tag or if I can buy it online before I leave. Its probably on their website somewhere but I haven't found it and Bowsite usually has someone who has either done it in the past or tried to on most things. :)

24-Jul-19
After August 8th on-line.

24-Jul-19
Used to have to buy them at a store or CODOW if you didn't get them by mail. I can remember sleeping in the parking lot of some different sporting goods stores until they opened before. The internet is a good thing!

24-Jul-19
What sticksender said...and it is my understanding all that is required is a habitat stamp and the elk tag...and must have the Hunter safety card to purchase both...is that all correct?

24-Jul-19
If your Hunter Safety has been verified, all you nee is your Drivers License.

If your Hunters Safety hasnt been verified, give them a call and they can get you set up.

To determine if you've been verified, there will be 'V' on a previous purchased license

24-Jul-19
Sticksender, so you can print the tag yourself? Or can you order it online but need to do it in time they can mail you the tag? Thanks!

24-Jul-19

24-Jul-19
It's probably just me but I wouldn't order it on line. I'd figure on it arriving in the mail in mid September................

24-Jul-19
Can't print your own license. Has to come off their printer and be mailed, or get it at a license agent. BTW, most Walmarts are agents.

Colorado License Agent Search

24-Jul-19
Purchase online on or after August 8th, you will get a confirmation # to keep with you. In a week or so you will get your license in the mail. It really is simple. This will all become very clear when you go online to choose you type of tag and the area your are going to hunt.

24-Jul-19
Of course Colorado sells OTC tags online. It’s the sanctuary elk hunting state for the less fortunate, after all.

Matt

• Sitka Gear