LKH 27-Jul-19
Franklin 27-Jul-19
Trial153 27-Jul-19
LesWelch 30-Jul-19
PMcGee 01-Aug-19
24-Jul-19
Anyone use or have info on this rest?

25-Jul-19
I put one on my hunting bow. It's a quality rest like all of HHA products. Easy setup, no problems. A bonus is they donate to Vets.

25-Jul-19
I have one on my bow, along with the Optimizer Lite slider. While elk hunting last fall I inadvertently gave them, along with my new Hoyt bow, an impromptu stress test by tumbling them down a steep bank of granite rocks. I was stunned that the only damage was that my kisser had slipped on the string. It pays to buy good stuff.

25-Jul-19
The creator of HHA just passed a few weeks ago....a quality American company.

I am going to check out this rest as this is the first I heard of it.....thanks.

27-Jul-19
What's a Virtus?

27-Jul-19
Go to HHA website....the thing they do for our Veterans is worth buying their products. The rest is a dropaway similar to a QAD and the name is tied to some Greek wording that ties back to their helping with Veterans. A very cool American company.

27-Jul-19
I set a couple up, they seem decent. I had questions about bounce back however I couldn’t see anything conclusive. I wouldn’t be afraid to use one. I have had such good luck with QAD that-its hard for me to switch

30-Jul-19
I’ve got it setup on 5 bows this year. Great luck with them. Easy to tune. No bounce back. Very solid internal spring. Very happy with them.

01-Aug-19
I’ve had one on my bow since they first came out with no problems.

• Sitka Gear