Lost Arra 25-Jul-19
jordanathome 25-Jul-19
Shiras42 25-Jul-19
ohiohunter 25-Jul-19
APauls 25-Jul-19
ELK ELSEWHERE 25-Jul-19
Darrell 25-Jul-19
25-Jul-19
Anyone have a good source for a couple small pouches I can sew onto the belt of my frame pack? I would like to be able to keep a few items in a place where I don't have to take my pack off to get to them.

25-Jul-19
Kifaru has great options for adding to their packs. KUIU also makes some that would work for adding to a different brand of pack.

25-Jul-19
Nimrod packs. I really like their accessory pouches. Wide variety of sizes. I use them on my pack belt or pants belt or gear loop on my rock climbing harness all without sewing.

25-Jul-19
army surplus......

25-Jul-19
If you are handy you could sew some webbing on that would accommodate any Molle system pouch. There are 100's of options available that way.

25-Jul-19
I really like my eberlestock belt pouch. Small, rigid enough and not floppy, high sides so if left unzipped its not gonna dump everything, rugged but soft, well made like everything EStock. Well worth looking at

25-Jul-19
I also kept my Eberlestock pouches after selling my J104 and use them on my Kuiu packs. Nice pouches.

25-Jul-19
Just recently saw some on Kuiu website that were close out priced

25-Jul-19
Elsewhere, Thanks. I think that is exactly what I was looking for. Just ordered a pair.

• Sitka Gear