WapitiBob 27-Jul-19
KSBOW 29-Jul-19
Franzen 29-Jul-19
wytex 29-Jul-19
Corn bore 30-Jul-19
wytex 30-Jul-19
wyobullshooter 30-Jul-19
26-Jul-19
So tag came with fishing privileges are they good the entire year or only during elk season? Heading up next week to do a little scouting and was hoping to fish if we run into some good looking streams?

26-Jul-19
It is good for the whole calendar year.

26-Jul-19
This comes with a General Tag? Deer?

26-Jul-19
Just elk

26-Jul-19
Any full price elk tag?

26-Jul-19
Good to know.

26-Jul-19
This is probably not politically correct but if you happen to be fishing in the wilderness and it is the same area as your elk tag is in I would not leave my bow behind. I live and hunt in Wyoming and I think the law is BS and I may get roasted for saying so. Have a great time.

27-Jul-19
Ya weird you get a fishing license with a regular price elk tag but not with a special antelope tag which costs more than the elk tag.

27-Jul-19
Elk is 707, special antelope is 629

29-Jul-19
So tag came with fishing privileges are they good the entire year or only during elk season? Heading up next week to do a little scouting and was hoping to fish if we run into some good looking streams?

29-Jul-19
I don't know if you meant to copy your OP, but the next poster answered your question.

29-Jul-19
It's good for the year and still lots of snow up high in the Snowy Range. The fish should be hungry in the high lakes.

30-Jul-19
Few years ago Bob.

30-Jul-19
I would think hard about taking an elk in the wilderness area unless you have a resident guide. Is it worth potentially losing your hunting rights over? Lots of elk out of the wilderness and great fishing out of the wilderness as well. Yes the law is BS but it is the law. As far as grouse hunting in the wilderness, go for it. There may be good numbers there.

30-Jul-19
“Few years ago Bob”

No, those are the current fees.

• Sitka Gear