buzz mc 31-Jul-19
Trial153 31-Jul-19
YZF-88 31-Jul-19
Bake 31-Jul-19
Spike Bull 31-Jul-19
fran 31-Jul-19
nvgoat 31-Jul-19
30-Jul-19
I'm looking to upgrade the site on my bow. I have a hoyt carbon matrix at the moment, thinking about an upgrade to the RX3 perhaps this summer. What's the best site for the money?

30-Jul-19
I prefer MBG sights.

30-Jul-19
MBG....rock solid, bright pins, and outstanding CS.

30-Jul-19
Yup MBG, you'll love it.

30-Jul-19
YEP

30-Jul-19
Another Black Gold fan

30-Jul-19
All MBG all the time. 3 pin Ascent slider and you'll never go back!

30-Jul-19
Just got a MBG a month or so ago and it’s a great sight and like others have said the pins are very bright.

30-Jul-19
Can y’all explain how the three pin slider works? Is the slider for the bottom pin?

30-Jul-19
I like the Spot Hogg Fast Eddie two pin slider. You can use either pin as the slider. Nothing against MBG, they make a great sight with great service as well, I just prefer the Fast Eddie.

30-Jul-19
bigs, you can use whatever pin you want but most guys use the bottom pin. So if you have 3 pins and the bottom pin is set at 40, your pointer on the slider will on the 40 yd mark. You dial up from there for longer shots.

FYI, you can get your MBG sight customized any way you want for pin size, number of pins, colors, etc. It is cheaper to go through a dealer rather than direct from MBG and they will tell you that.

30-Jul-19
Thanks Midwest!!! Want to try something other than my one pin slider. Like the idea of the three pin slider.

30-Jul-19
Contrary to most, I use my top pin as a slider. Gives me a clearer view of the target sort of like a single pin sight. My other pins are there for fast shots if needed.

My buddy uses his middle pin (he has 5). It is a different color than the other four. That is too cluttered and confusing for me.

Pick what works for your brain and enjoy. MBG sights are great

30-Jul-19
I am getting ready to switch from a fixed 5 pin to a 3 pin slider. I was going to go with the MBG Ascent but I'm leaning towards the Trophy Ridge Hotwire. I like that only the bottom pin actually slides. I realize that will limit me a little more on how far I can actually dial it up, but I like that I wont have to remember to adjust it back for my top 2 pins to remain set.

30-Jul-19
I like the Spott Hogg Tommy Hogg. Mine's a 4 pin slider. I REALLY like it

30-Jul-19
These threads usually end up with what someone currently uses and knows. I use a spot Hogg, hogg father. I love it. I previously used an hha. The hogg father is built like a tank and I like being able to extend it out and get the sight away from the riser. I don’t have any experience with anything else, so I don’t know which ones best. The mbg could be better? If you can find someone who has extensive experience with ALL of the major brands, then you’d really have the answer to the best sight out there.

30-Jul-19
Axcel or anything that protects the entire fiberoptic, if its exposed it can be damaged

30-Jul-19
HHA makes the best slider.

30-Jul-19
If looking for a bow "site", bowsite.com hard to beat for the money.

If looking for a bow "sight" I am a Spot Hogg fan.

30-Jul-19
MGB Ascent verdict for a moveable. Fixed pins MGB revenge or spot Hogg grinder

30-Jul-19
Never had a MBG but love my Spot Hogg Fast Eddie XL. 5 .010 G,G,Y,G,G on mine.

30-Jul-19
www.apnews.com www.csnne.com www.flyfishfood.com

Those are some sites I really like... oh, hey, wait a minute... :) I'm a HHA believer, though the IQ site's are really sweet.

30-Jul-19
I shot MBG for several years and then took a hiatus to Spot Hogg for awhile... This past weekend my sight became loose while shooting a 3D and there was no way I could tighten it, even with an allen wrench. Same thing happened last fall while hunting. I just ordered the MBG Whitetail 5 pin slider and I can't wait to start using it. I've had some other issues with Spot Hogg's sights as well and just going to move on.

30-Jul-19
Another vote for MBG!

30-Jul-19
another happy MBG user.

30-Jul-19
Gotta love it. Someone slamming others for recommending their preference ...then posting what they prefer. Good Lord. BTW, I can pretty much tell you where you can shove the 15 and 30yd “perfect “ setup nonsense.

30-Jul-19
If my way is not best for me then why am I doing it that way?????

I love my CBE bow sight.

I also love Bowsite!

31-Jul-19
I got a new MSG 3-pin slider this year, Whitetail model. I've not had it on a hunt yet, but I really like it so far.

31-Jul-19
why anyone would need a 15 yards pin is beyond me, but maybe the professional hunters or guides told him so....

31-Jul-19
2 pin Fast Eddie XL here as well. Really like it.

31-Jul-19
You all are wrong. The perfect two pin system is one at 27, and the other at 43. That gets you money all the way to 47 with very little holdover/under :) :) :)

31-Jul-19
Spoken like an experienced 3D shooter, Bake!

Of course, optimal settings will vary by the speed/tragectory of your arrow.

31-Jul-19
I just ordered a MBG Ascent verdict assault 1-pin slider.

31-Jul-19
I find it interesting that some company/someone is recreating the wheel every year.

Example: Gotta have a dedicated single pin sight or the new double pin sight.

Reality: You can have any option you want with a multipin slider sight. If you decide you want to shoot a single pin sight, take all but one of the pins off the sight. Even more amazing, if you want a double pin sight take all but two of the pins off.

I can't understand all the hype and marketing. Simple concept.

• Sitka Gear