midwest 04-Aug-19
jingalls 04-Aug-19
ELKMAN 05-Aug-19
04-Aug-19

midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
Jesse Broadwater sight cover....lol.

04-Aug-19
Jesse is a great shooter. He shot his best when he had a Hoyt in his hands. Just say'n!

04-Aug-19
Bowboy-Who doesn't shoot better with a Hoyt in their hands? LOL!

04-Aug-19
Has anyone else noticed how long all these great shooter`s D-loops are on their strings? I have been looking into this lately and it seems most hunters have very small loops compared to a lot of great shooters.

04-Aug-19
Franklin, it’s my understanding that the longer D-loop is Moore accurate. Randy Ulmer did a segment on it. Worth watching!

04-Aug-19
In my opinion, the average archer sets their draw length to long. With a standard size d loop, they don't get properly set up when shooting at targets after they tire a bit. The longer loop, ensures that full expansion is achieved every time. Not sure if that is a proper description but, it is my opinion.

04-Aug-19
Thanks jingalls and WV....this is exactly what I have been playing with. A shorter draw length and a slightly longer loop. I had neck fusion and rotator surgeries on both shoulders and I`m straining to get in the proper position. Way too much tension and not getting good groups.

04-Aug-19
Jesse is a machine.

04-Aug-19
In Randy’s video he talks about the D loop swinging around and slapping the arrow. And in viewing high speed video it showed it was unpredictable which side it would slap. So no way to anticipate and tune for it. The longer D loop allowed for the nock to clear the string before it would swing around and hit it. Making for a more accurate set up.

I’m going off memory here so please look it up before you change things.

05-Aug-19
Franklin that is because they all shoot their actual correct structural draw length... (or most do anyway)

• Sitka Gear