Hawkeye 07-Aug-19
backcountrymuzzy 07-Aug-19
trophyhill 07-Aug-19
McCree 07-Aug-19
Whocares 07-Aug-19
cnelk 07-Aug-19
fubar racin 07-Aug-19
05-Aug-19
Looking at a road trip in the next few days. What do you guys recommend for hunting podcast? Mostly interested in elk hunting, calling and strategy along with archery and whitetail hunting. Thanks

05-Aug-19
Meateater podcast episode 131 features Jason Phelps from Phelp’s game calls. Entire podcast is based on strategies for calling and hunting elk.

05-Aug-19
Elkshape, East Meets West, The Rich Outdoors, Elk Talk, Pope and Young Podcast (Listen to the Ron Niziolek interview).

05-Aug-19
This^^^^*

05-Aug-19
Kifarucast and rich outdoors. Elk talk with our own randy newberg is good too.

05-Aug-19
Kifarucast (Aaron Snyder) , Nock on (John Dudley), Pope and Young (Zackman), The Rich Outdoors, Eastmans Elevated, Hunt Backcountry (Exo Mtn Gear), Avery Adventures, Western Bowhunter (South Cox).

Should be able to find something you like.

05-Aug-19
Souths short stories are killer wish I could remember the author right now but they are great. I also listen to kifarucast, meat eater, rookie hunter, the hunting collective, solo hunter, the hunting public, cals week in review, Hunt back country podcast, shootn the bull, born and raised, elk talk, hunt talk, and I also really enjoy three or 4 through hiker podcasts but that’s off topic.

05-Aug-19
Elk Talk...Elk101

06-Aug-19
Kifarucast, The Rich Outdoors, Western Hunter, either of Randy Newberg's podcasts and of course Joe Rogan

06-Aug-19
Fubar,

South's short stories are Patrick McManus.

06-Aug-19
All these.

06-Aug-19
Elknut did a 7 part series on the Got Game Tech podcast. Tons of great elk hunting info on there.

06-Aug-19
Destroyer50, thanks!

Kyle, I just did a New Podcast with Elkshape on the very subjects you mention. I go into Strategies, Techniques & Elk Sounds defined, feel free to check it out bud!

ElkNut/Paul

06-Aug-19
Randy Newbergs are good podcasts

06-Aug-19
Thanks guys appreciate the feedback. I will be downloading a handful for our trip out west.

07-Aug-19

Hawkeye's Link
I really enjoyed this recent show from our very own Lou Phillippe on Tony Peterson's 'Hunt For Real' podcast. Good stuff:)

07-Aug-19
elknut also did one on rich outdoors last year I think that was really informative. Definitely a good one if you're looking for elk calling/strategy

07-Aug-19
Transition Wild

07-Aug-19
The Gritty Bowman

07-Aug-19
Just listened to the Hunt for Real podcsat with Lou. A good one.

07-Aug-19
I just call Lou and we go have beers and talk hunting :)

07-Aug-19
The gritty Bowman was good when it was gritty Bowman since the switch to just gritty Iv found Brian fairly annoying lol

• Sitka Gear