Sivart 07-Aug-19
elkstabber 08-Aug-19
Whocares 08-Aug-19
Lv2hnt 08-Aug-19
stagetek 08-Aug-19
Hancock West 09-Aug-19
Ermine 09-Aug-19
06-Aug-19
I'm looking into the new Kuiu harness, and/or the Adak.

The biggest thing I'm looking for is low profile when open, meaning I want string clearance when the lid is open. These two seem low profile, but can anyone confirm this?

Wish I could try both. They both look comfortable. I sold my old Kuiu harness, didn't like the feel or comfort.

06-Aug-19
I shot with the new Kuiu on the other day. Absolutely zero issue with string clearance.

07-Aug-19
Bake did you shoot with the lid open, and still have clearance?

On the rangefinder holder, is there a way to keep that lid open? This is the best feature that I like about the Adak

07-Aug-19
Probably the last 4-5 animals I’ve shot have had the lid open on my rangefinder harness and or Bino harness. I run the old style Kuiu, zero interference.

07-Aug-19
I’ve never had any string clearance issues with any harness. I don’t see how it’s possible.

07-Aug-19
Agreed, unless you are shooting a bow that is way to long for you i'm not sure why there would be clearance issues.

07-Aug-19
Dave, you have both. Which one do you prefer and why? thanks

07-Aug-19
I have shot the Kuiu Pro both with lid open and closed. I didn't have clearance issues

07-Aug-19

Griz34's embedded Photo
Griz34's embedded Photo
If she doesn't have clearance issues you shouldn't.

07-Aug-19
That's a good visual. Guess I don't have to worry.

I'm curious of the guys who have tried both, which is more comfortable. Is one rangefinder pouch easier to pull the rangefinder out than the other? That would be my biggest factor.

08-Aug-19
It's hard to tell from the angle whether she in fact, has a clearance issue. We would need to see a frontal view to assess the left boob's clearance.

08-Aug-19
What I noticed is the good elbow up form.

08-Aug-19
Marsupial Gear really has a great product that is WELL-designed all the way around (you can view videos on their web site)! Uses magnets (quiet and strong), rangefinder pouch is positioned on belt next to bino case. Will put it to its next challenge in 2 weeks on North Kaibab ...

08-Aug-19
Griz, they say a picture is worth a thousand words...they're right !!

09-Aug-19
Experiences or not I hope she's my next guide.

09-Aug-19
Check out the Sitka one. I’ve tried a lot and it’s my favorite

• Sitka Gear