ohiohunter 09-Aug-19
Owl 09-Aug-19
Bowfinatic 09-Aug-19
BIG BEAR 09-Aug-19
Heritage 10-Aug-19
tobinsghost 10-Aug-19
Heat 10-Aug-19
08-Aug-19
So I know many gripe about Cabelas, but they had some of the best dang underwear I have found... At any rate went to buy some more, and they are sold out, appear to have discounted the product line etc.

They were the Cabelas COOL LAST and honestly a great pair of underwear.

So now I am stuck looking for the next best thing in undergarments. Please only recommend athletic style boxers as I have plenty pairs of banana hammocks for the beach etc.

Also anyone know why we call under wear a pair?

08-Aug-19
Duluth Buck Naked. The original kind. Best kind of underwear ever.

08-Aug-19
Manscape and go commando, it works for some. Personally I only wear thongs, flossing really keeps things clean and fresh.

08-Aug-19
X2 on the Buck Naked.

08-Aug-19
You put each pant leg on separate (a pair of pants), and tied at the waist.

Try camofire they put different quality brands of boxers on every so often

08-Aug-19
exofficio give n go briefs. They can be had on amazon for 15-20 a pair if you dont care what they look like.

08-Aug-19
Cabelas is dying.

08-Aug-19
Coelker I loved those underwear but they weren't very sturdy. The 3 pair I have are holier than the Pope.

08-Aug-19
In the pre-Kaepernick era I would've said Nike Pro. Hard to stomach buying anything with a swoosh on it now. The compression-fit type are nice for serious mountain scrambling and backpacking jaunts....'cause they flat don't move. Those may not be for everyone though.

08-Aug-19
Never understood why men wear boxers. Seems you might as well let it all hang out as theyre going to bouncin off yer legs as you run n gun. But, then maybe a lot of guys have a pea shooter. I have always worn briefs as, I hate that feeling of it all stuck to yer leg when its hot. Im going to start looking into the nut bra.

08-Aug-19
x3 on the buck naked

08-Aug-19
Adidas climacool or Nike Pro's are my go-to's. 90% polyester with 10% spandex. I have rather large thighs, and will actually bleed with chafage without them. 2-points, if I wore briefs I wouldn't be able to walk after the pack-in with what my inner thighs would look like.

08-Aug-19
Duluth made in China x4

08-Aug-19
Duluth bare naked for sure. They are great!

08-Aug-19
Exofficio have been good to me.. I can wear them for days back in the bush and really no smell.. Have not tried the Duluth, for those of you the have them, hows the smell part after a few days? For all my synthetic fabric briefs after washing, I only line dry. No doubt line drying makes them and just about everything last longer. Ed

08-Aug-19
I'm a briefs guy myself. I have one pair of Duluth Bare Naked briefs and I can't stand them. They will chafe my ass in a heart beat. Too much spandex or maybe ass

08-Aug-19
I want the boys in place when hunting or anything else... briefs for me, or even just wear a jock strap ....

08-Aug-19
So I did a quick Google search, typed in "Underwear for trad-bow guys", and that's what came up! Unreal...who knew?!

(In all honesty, I searched for those Duluth Buck Naked briefs, and that came up in the shopping tabs...scared the hell outta me, that's fo' sho!)

LUNG$HOT - If Sitka doesn't try to corner this market, they're missing out! :-)

08-Aug-19
well that is super disappointing, those were the best! Guess I'll have to cherish the 5 pairs I have left

08-Aug-19
Ex-Officio Give n Go fit me best. Have tried a lot of others, but haven't tried the Duluth buck naked.

08-Aug-19
Ex-Officio Give n Go fit me best. Have tried a lot of others, but haven't tried the Duluth buck naked.

08-Aug-19
I actually found the quickdry ones from Walmart work well...and cost effective too boot. I didn't know "wheat" was a color!

08-Aug-19
The duluths were terrible, they're basically boxers with tight legs. I also got the armachillo.. certainly not worth their cost. I wear scrubs and the best way I could describe the buck nakeds is FLOPPY. 2undr are nice, I mostly wear Spyder cotton blend, Adidas are nice b/c they offer long legs which really help w/ riding up. Saxx are good too. I've yet to try the Ex-o's.

The original Under Armour heathered boxers w/ cotton blend are hands down my best boxer. Hindsight 2020 I would have literally bought a case of them, they are that nice. Soft, no riding, no binding, breathable... friggin perfect... and I'm a picky b#tch.

08-Aug-19
To address some concerns above. . .

On the Buck Naked boxers. . . I purposely buy a size smaller than my actual size, to ensure that they are tight, and therefore give plenty of support to my boys.

On the stink. They stink, or will after a couple days. But not any worse than any other boxers I've tried. I wore one pair of Buck Naked underwear for 17 straight days last year (airline lost my luggage, I had no choice). I was able to wash them about day 14. Honestly, it wasn't as bad of a smell as I thought it should be

08-Aug-19
Another “Buck Naked” guy here...

08-Aug-19
Duluth Buck Naked

08-Aug-19
Dang the Duluth online is $22 a pair and $10 shipping.

Do they ever run a free shipping deal?

08-Aug-19
Amazon has good deals on Merino underwear.

08-Aug-19
coelker, any chance you can get em via amazon? I see amazon has the extra long option, but they are 10 bucks more. I dont see the regular ones... But if you find them there, and have prime, it's free shipping.

08-Aug-19
I did find Duluth on Amazon bu the price was higher at 34.95 a pair. I ordered 1 pair of adias and 1 pair of the Ex brands.

Will provide a review

08-Aug-19

08-Aug-19
C'mon deer season so these guys can stop talking about their underwear..

08-Aug-19
I WILL NOT pay that much for damned underwear ^^ ... heck, a jock strap is only 4.99 at Dunhams

08-Aug-19
Anything that Cabelas had that was the best was made worse by the corporate sale, and then compounded by Johnny Morris. They've axed or cheapened a lot of good products. No one should be surprised. Icebreaker merino is what I have most of other than just the traditional cotton boxer (and some box-briefs). They are pretty nice, but the merino seems to stretch such that they are a little loose once you've had them on for a while. I used to wear standard briefs, and they are much more uncomfortable than a standard boxer, and trap waay too much heat for my liking. To each their own I guess.

08-Aug-19
A little disappointed by the censorship.

I've tried the First Lite merino boxer brief, first impression... HOT! talk about a hot box for the junk. Then it doesn't take long for it to lose all support. Highest I've paid for boxers and probably the worst I've owned, but curiosity killed the cat and more often than not it will kill your wallet too.

Coelker.. I get my adidas from JcPenney. THey're usually buy one get one 50%, packs of 3-4. IMO they're probably the best budget undies. And as mentioned, if you got thighs and a butt the long leg pair are great.

08-Aug-19
Exoficcio Give and Go boxer briefs are pretty dang nice.

08-Aug-19
Another vote for Duluth here . Plus there Flex cargo pants . Flex a little to warm for me during summer months . Best underwear and pants for me .

08-Aug-19
If memory serves me... KiKi is the expert on Cabelas underwear. Steve????

08-Aug-19
Following up on my last post, I am pretty sure that Steve is now the underwear expert for Bowsite...

08-Aug-19
Sitka silk weight boxers are my go-to. Comfortable, stay dry, the right amount of support.

08-Aug-19
I've got three pairs of the Cool Last (or is it Cool Assed?) underwear. I don't wear them anymore as they're a tad small in the butt. I've actually found the cheapo Walmart AND1 undies just as nice and have a better athletic fit.

08-Aug-19
BTW coelker, if you want them you can have them. Or is that weird? LOL! A Seinfeld episode comes to mind.

08-Aug-19
depends

08-Aug-19
Depends...HAAAAA!!!!!

08-Aug-19
Too funny brotsky & 2points. That a riot

08-Aug-19
REI brand is pretty good.

08-Aug-19
I went to duluth to check out the buck naked. Left without any. Felt like the only thing that would be buck naked would be my wallet.

08-Aug-19
Duluth for me, way better than Under Armor or just about anything else I have worn or seen. I live in the hot A$$ Mesa, AZ. Desert, and I Won't wear anything else if I can help it!!!

08-Aug-19
Jock strap?!! You know you’re old as dirt when you suggest one of those. I think I’ve been scarred for life seeing old men wondering around the gym locker room in their jock straps when I was little.

08-Aug-19
Jockey brand "pouch". Available in three lengths. Best I've found.

08-Aug-19
Tom! Saxx all the way. Expensive, but the health, temp control and comfort of my boys are worth it. Like angel wings for your sack.

I was actually asked to model them at the P&Y convention in Omaha this past April.

You may have heard......

08-Aug-19
Glad I skipped it ^^ ........ ;0)

09-Aug-19
Sundowner, three lengths for what part? Asking for Jaq

09-Aug-19

Bowbender's embedded Photo
Bowbender's embedded Photo

09-Aug-19
LOL OMG ^^^^^^ That's hilarious!

09-Aug-19
I'm an Exoficcio guy. I couldn't imagine going back to the tighty whiteys.

And a jock strap? Are you kidding me? I couldn't even wear one of those when I was playing ball.

Matt

09-Aug-19
Like marbles in a bowling bag, Matt?

09-Aug-19
Less the bowling bag effect and more like friction reduction between my thighs. My BBs have to have enough length and not ride up or my legs are gonna get chaffed fast.

09-Aug-19
Exofficio Give and Gos are the cat’s pajamas of underwear.

09-Aug-19
I have tried buck naked and couldn't stand them. Still looking for a good pair I do like my tommy john but not real durable

09-Aug-19
I’m glad to see that our bowhunting community is open to all guys regardless of their sexual preference. Some of you are obviously alternative lifestyle guys....and that’s cool. But if you start posting pictures of yourselves in ur drawers...... I’m outta here........ ha !!!!

10-Aug-19
Haven't worn undies in years. Everyone says "but don't you need a filter?"

What do you guys have going on that you need a filter for? Rhetorical. please don't answer. I just don't get it. To filter farts? Are you seriously pooping yourselves every day?

On another note, I've noticed that lots of cabelas clothing are made in China. If that's something that bothers you, like it does me, you might want to purchase elsewhere.

10-Aug-19
First lite all the way.

10-Aug-19
Buck Naked from Duluth and Under Armor Heat Gear have been good for me.

• Sitka Gear