standswittaknife 09-Aug-19
Nick Muche 09-Aug-19
badguybuster 09-Aug-19
ki-ke 09-Aug-19
BOWUNTR 09-Aug-19
JTreeman 10-Aug-19
Elite 1 10-Aug-19
08-Aug-19
Hunting partner wanted. Kodiak Island DIY Sitka Blacktail/Caribou hunt, 2019 September 5-19. My partner has an injury requiring surgery. Planning solo right now but would consider letting someone else have the experience. Conditions are prime...

I feel like this is a weird craigslist add... PM me. Ed F

08-Aug-19
I will be in Colorado but man what an experience to hunt with someone of your caliber with so much hunting knowledge. This I know only from bowsite and feel pretty solid that I’m correct given what you have posted over the years.

08-Aug-19
Man I'd love to accompany you Ed, but my daughter will be here in Seward during that time and I'm kinda holding off until next fall when I can shoot 5 for no extra cost above my hunting license.

08-Aug-19
Wish I could swing it Ed! Dang already booked up and trying to figure out how to make time for a couple of elk tags, goat and bear or I would be all over it! Fabulous hunt and partner...

08-Aug-19
"I feel like this is a weird craigslist add... PM me. Ed F"

:):)

Would like to Ed but can't this year..ugh!!

Mark

08-Aug-19
Your sister would go, but she’s already going on the boat hunt with me

08-Aug-19
I too would love to take you up on that, but will be in CO, and can't back out on my buddy.

Good luck!

08-Aug-19
DAMMIT!

Got an LE elk tag in Wyo. Great opportunity for someone!

08-Aug-19
Zack... that was good... Ed F

08-Aug-19
Lol...Damn, Ed that sucks!

08-Aug-19
LOL! Don't know if you guys are purdy good or..... awful..... but that was funny, don't care who ya are....

Seems in life, timing is everything..... my timing sucks..... good luck on the hunt. Tell the partner to heal fast.....

08-Aug-19
Good luck Ed! This one is on my bucket list but I have elk plans in September! Safe travels!

08-Aug-19
About spit out a mouth full of coffee when I read Zack's post. I should know better than to read his posts with a mouth full of coffee.

08-Aug-19
Married white male, seeks similar for a week long trip to exotic island...In Alaska!

08-Aug-19
Would absolutely love to go back to Kodiak, but already have plans for antelope during that time in Wyoming. The best of luck Ed!!!

08-Aug-19
I wish man, that would be a great opportunity! I'll be busy with an archery pronghorn hunt the prior week. Good Luck!

08-Aug-19
You should try an app called "grinder". I think a lot of guys are pretty successful on that.

08-Aug-19
Ed - Not only would I go, but I may have actually asked you, if I could go, awhile back! I'm not that easy though, I require a little more advanced notice! Have a great time and post up when you get home.

08-Aug-19
Of I was going moose hunting a couple days after this hunt I would jump on it

08-Aug-19
I was able to fill the spot with someone younger, stronger and faster than me... plus he's a bad ass bowhunter. Back on track. Thanks. Ed F

08-Aug-19
^^^ I thought Zack was going on a boat hunt?!? Very cool...

09-Aug-19
Congrats expect a good story.

09-Aug-19
“I was able to fill the spot with someone younger, stronger and faster than me... plus he's a bad ass bowhunter. Back on track. Thanks. Ed F”

I’m actually sheep hunting those dates but I’ll be there in spirit for ya.

09-Aug-19
"I was able to fill the spot with someone younger, stronger and faster than me... plus he's a bad ass bowhunter."

NvaGvUp?

09-Aug-19
A bunch of comedians.... Ed F

09-Aug-19
Glad you got a good partner for that hunt! Good luck!

09-Aug-19
lol Scoot!

09-Aug-19
Okay, midwest.....THAT was funny!

09-Aug-19
Best of luck and please give us people who want to do this details and pics..

09-Aug-19
I hope he's not faster than you, no trees to climb on Kodiak!

09-Aug-19
message inbound

09-Aug-19
Nick-

That WAS funny!!

09-Aug-19
More comedians... Ed F

10-Aug-19
Would love to as well Ed, but I’ll be on the boat hunt wirh Zack and apparently your sister! ;)

—Jim

10-Aug-19
I would love to but I have to stay home and fold socks and watch paint dry for I cannot afford Kodiak at this time. Damn

• Sitka Gear