Paul@thefort 11-Aug-19
MichaelArnette 11-Aug-19
Rock 12-Aug-19
Orion 12-Aug-19
bowonly 12-Aug-19
Orion 12-Aug-19
11-Aug-19

Treeline's Link
Very good video about the impacts of wolves on moose.

11-Aug-19
I was Cheyenne mountain zoo yesterday in Colorado Springs and they had multiple booths set up collecting signatures for the re-introduction. Complete with "facts" about how great it would be.......i saw people signing up left and right. They were uninformed and just went along with the narrative casually. Made me realize that if it gets to a vote......

11-Aug-19
Yes, a very good video about the impact wolves will have on moose.

The only problem unfortunately, is that, the vast majority of those signing the petition and those that will vote, will never see this video. And if they see the video, they have been convinced that " gee, wolves have to eat too".

Those that visit zoos, this will be their only first hand experience with "wildlife" and as far as they know, all animals are endangered and need protection. An easy sell to the uneducated to bring wolves into Colorado.

11-Aug-19
I’m sharing this on fb

12-Aug-19

Rock's Link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ4x4UtV5Mc Here is another Video on this issue

12-Aug-19
It doesn't matter what you show at the rate they have been getting the clueless to sign their petitions we stand no chance at the ballot box

12-Aug-19
We should always point out this fact. Of those people who sign the petition and of those who are pushing the reintroduction, educated or not, probably none of them contribute monetarily to the management of wildlife in Colorado. They contributed very little, if any, to the introduction of moose originally. They do not pay tax money to manage those moose. They are probably totally ignorant of where the money comes from to have "their" moose in Colorado and would not believe it if told. The harsh reality is money is what matters when it comes to wildlife and just "loving animals" alone is not enough. If the game population declines after wolf introduction, hunter dollars decline. If hunter dollars decline, all the non-hunting tax payers will be required to foot more of the bill or the wildlife management goes unfunded. Sadly, if made to actually pay for "their" wildlife, the average citizen may find they don't really love animals that much.

12-Aug-19
Again they don't care and have no real concept of what actually goes on. They think having wolves running around will be "neat" and could care less what they eat or the damage they cause. They will only care again when Colorado tries to implement a season on them after our herds decline and it is too late.

• Sitka Gear