longspeak74 14-Aug-19
Nick Muche 14-Aug-19
Shawn 14-Aug-19
longspeak74 14-Aug-19
bighorn 14-Aug-19
carcus 15-Aug-19
ELKMAN 15-Aug-19
14-Aug-19
I realized after shooting tonight at dusk that my eyes don't adjust as well in low light. I would just like to swap a larger peep, but will that lead to retuning as well?

14-Aug-19
Peep size has zero effect on tuning.

14-Aug-19
That's what I was thinking, but wanted to reach out to others more experienced.

14-Aug-19
No Effect. I've been with a "larger peep" for years due to eyes. Good luck.

14-Aug-19
It's hell getting old! The last thing I need is to find a bull in dark timber and not be able to see.

14-Aug-19
Tell me about it! Get yourself a 1/4” peep and you’ll be good as gold. You’ll be able to see your pins without sacrificing accuracy.

14-Aug-19
I have everything dialed in but have noticed a difference when I shoot during the day versus when I shoot at night after a day in the office with tired eyes. I have started using readers consistently and they're a huge help.

14-Aug-19
I like my peep to compliment the sizing of my sight housing. Whichever size allows for zero space at full draw around my housing is what works best for me.

14-Aug-19
I agree with Nick, that said a larger peep will not effect tune but it may effect your shooting a bit at first. Shawn

14-Aug-19
Like Nick, my peep is tight with the site housing, but I struggle seeing my bubble level in low light. I would prefer a bit of space between the housing and peep, allowing me to see my bubble easily and then center things.

14-Aug-19
A verifier helped.

15-Aug-19
1/4" seems to be perfect, worked fine on my axcel armortech and larger armortech Vision sights, I practice in low light and it seems to be as good as going peepless

15-Aug-19
Should have no effect on tuning, all though nothing surprises me anymore with archery. As far as the larger peep you will need to be sure your sight housing still aligns properly within the peep. Could have to move the sight in or out to achieve proper housing peep alignment. That will make you have to re do your pin gaps/ re sight. Your groups will open slightly at distance.

• Sitka Gear