Scar Finga 23-Mar-21
Buck Watcher 25-Mar-21
BC173 25-Mar-21
Bowman 12-May-21
Bowman 12-May-21
Darrell 13-May-21
pirogue 13-May-21
20-Aug-19
I've got 2 pair of Cabelas Meindl boots, an uninsulated pair and a 400 gram pair. The uninsulated pair needs new laces and I figured I would just replace both sets. Uninsulated are about 80 inches which is longer than they need to be and the other pair are about 82 inches and is about right in length. I've had some laces in the past on shoes that refuse to stay tied. I can't remember if they are round or flat laces. Cabelas doesn't have replacement Meindl laces that will fit. What specific brand / type (round or flat) etc. have you all had luck with?

20-Aug-19
550 paracord.. one of two ways.. you can cut them to length as they are and burn the ends and form them until the black melted part is about 1/2 inch long or take the guts out of the para cord and use the shell as the lace

20-Aug-19
Wax your laces and they will stay tied. It’s a old hockey players trick to keep skate laces tight.

20-Aug-19
Drop Tine, you made my day with the wax advice. I have some laces that absolutely refuse to stay tied. Thanks.

09-Sep-19

DeerNut's Link
How many times I'm gonna procrastinate with my college tasks? That's the question I ask myself when it's time to write the term paper or an essay. But this site helps me with my problems with study, and I have no stress about the deadlines.

09-Sep-19
Go to amazon. Search “great laces Kevlar boot “ , buy a two pack...they will outlast your boots. Thank me later

09-Sep-19

Lost Arra's Link
Wax helps but a good tying method is important. This one works well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcGwxfIAAB0

11-Sep-19
Double Knot doesn't help?

13-Nov-20

DeerNut's Link
I am tired to research paper writing help and that's why I use master paper service. Every college presupposes that there are crucial ongoing issues that should be addressed. While some instructors will provide essay questions or topics, others will ask you to create your own.

13-Nov-20

DeerNut's Link
I am tired to research paper writing help and that's why I use master paper service. Every college presupposes that there are crucial ongoing issues that should be addressed. While some instructors will provide essay questions or topics, others will ask you to create your own.

13-Nov-20
As suggested just buy waxed hockey laces. Search Peranis or Hockeymonkey.

13-Nov-20
I wax mine when I wax my boots and it works very well!

13-Nov-20
Meindl has a website. Some former Cabelas employees opened up an online store, after Bass Pro ruined the place. I’ve always liked the Cabelas Meindl boots, especially the perfekt hunter. Meindl has improved them and are now the “comfort fit hunter”. Give them a call or email them they are great to deal with.

14-Nov-20
The website is meindlusa.com I just got a new pair of Vakuum Hunters from them, its the old Cabelas Denali, great people to work with.

14-Nov-20
Always have some paracord with me and it's a good repair for a broken lace but not good unless you enjoy replacing them every month or two......outer sheath wears and frays very fast. Not very abrasion resistant in comparison.

Those amazon kevlars are good, I forget which ones but picked several up a few years ago and still have some somewhere. Have to look into the hockey laces.

But like it was said above several times, waxing is the key. Doubles the life (or more) and easier to handle too.

14-Nov-20
Always such great info on Bowsite! Good to hear about Menidl, too...I loved my Perfekt Hunters.

14-Nov-20
The Meindl Cabela came with flat laces. I guess I musta got lucky. Mine came with an extra set of laces in 2011.

I recently bought the Comfort Fit Hunters from Meindl USA and couldn’t be happier. Much more comfortable than the Cabela’s. The CFH’s are 9” high instead of 11. The footbed & soles feel so much better too! I’ve worn them on my buddy’s elk hunt in October in mountain terrain, and again for his deer hunt a week later in the desert high plains rock and cactus terrain. Great all around boot and the name is fitting because they are comfort fit.

29-Nov-20

LilyParson's embedded Photo

LilyParson's Link
The decision to move was the most correct one. Because now I have a very high standard of living. But when I was just studying, I could not devote much time to writing an essay, I used the help, because I combined work and study at the university.

29-Nov-20

LilyParson's Link
The decision to move was the most correct one. Because now I have a very high standard of living. But when I was just studying, I could not devote much time to writing an essay, I used the help, because I combined work and study at the university.

29-Nov-20

LilyParson's Link

13-Mar-21
Well..... lace em up baby and lets go!

13-Mar-21
the best I have found are rhino laces.

13-Mar-21
Paracord is cheap. Buy a hundred feet, use some for laces and you still have a lot left for building brush blinds or whatever.

Look up 'braid paracord' on youtube for a million other ideas.

23-Mar-21

routerlogin's Link
I have been looking for this information for a long time, I was very surprised when I found it here.

23-Mar-21
WTF is going on with all the SPAM Posters?!?!!?!

25-Mar-21
All my boot lace get a coating of SnoSeal.

25-Mar-21
I run a good coating of bow string wax on mine. Works great.

12-May-21

Bowman's Link
I am using this at this moment. The uninsulated pair needs new laces and I figured I would just replace both sets. Uninsulated are about 80 inches which is longer than they need to be and the other pair are about 82 inches and is about right in length.

12-May-21

Bowman's Link
Thank you for the opportunity to visit your site.

13-May-21

Darrell's Link
Problem when they won't stay tied is not the laces, its how you tie them. Past two years I've posted a thread on how at 50+ I finally learned to tie my shoes correctly. Now, I never double knot and the only time they ever come untied is if I snag the pull string on something. Bottom line is do your circle counter clockwise and the knot stays tight. It feel strange for a long time but now its my new normal and my shoes stay tied all day long regardless of whether they are dress shoes, running shoes or hiking boots. See the link. We've made believers out of a lot of skeptics.

13-May-21

pirogue's embedded Photo
pirogue's embedded Photo
Sometimes you just stumble up on the best boot and boot lace treatment.

• Sitka Gear