Ripcord Arrow Rests
Lending out a garmin inreach
Contributors to this thread:
Hessticles 22-Aug-19
cnelk 22-Aug-19
Scar Finga 23-Aug-19
Vonfoust 23-Aug-19
Hessticles 23-Aug-19
JohnMC 23-Aug-19
From: Hessticles
After our alaska hunt this year my buddy wants to take my inreach to Montana, anyone know what I have to do to get it to work with his phone? Or is it a simple bluetooth switch between phones?

From: cnelk
You’re going to want to change your emergency contacts to his. No need for phone in Alaska unless he’s going to do a lot of texting. Just change a few things and give him the unit.

From: Scar Finga
Call InReach, I would temporarily re-assign your device to him. There is a fee, but it is very reasonable! He will get the same coverage you do. They will walk you through the process, but it's pretty easy!

From: Vonfoust
Hey cnelk, can I borrow yours? No need to erase waypoints:)

From: Hessticles

From: JohnMC
My brother and I both used his on my recent hunt. I could connect with bluetooth to my phone and we both use it with our contacts.

  • Sitka Gear