Trial153 31-Aug-19
deerslayer37 31-Aug-19
TD 31-Aug-19
JTV 31-Aug-19
jayjayjon 31-Aug-19
HH 31-Aug-19
Rupe 31-Aug-19
27-Aug-19
Well it’s been fun guys, shot a ton of world class bucks, off to Connecticut I go due to job change!

27-Aug-19
Well we look forward to the live hunts....

27-Aug-19
condolences.

27-Aug-19
Bou'bound X2

27-Aug-19
Ouch... best of luck.

27-Aug-19
Welcome to the NorthEast. We seem a little gruff at first, but in the end are a good bunch of folks "up here" so to speak. Saw you on the CT forum already - those guys will give you some tips.

27-Aug-19
Get with Ace, he knows where the monster CT deer hang out. ;)

27-Aug-19
You are so screwed ... the libs there will drive ya more nuts .... Illinois is just as bad in the Northern tier (Crook and Lake counties)....

27-Aug-19
^^^ x2 ^^^

27-Aug-19
Could be worse, you could be moving to Indiana..the meth capital of the country. Good luck with your new job!

27-Aug-19
Why you complaining bro....you just won the lottery....sort of. Getting out of Illinois is a blessing, Gov. Pritzker is a disaster. It`s a shame you are moving to a Illinois "mini me" though.

27-Aug-19
NY is just as bad as Illinois and Conn. ... maybe worse considering Cuomo and DeBlasio and the city of NY ... couldnt pay me enough to live in any of those 3 ..

27-Aug-19
#trump2020

27-Aug-19
MAGA

27-Aug-19
CT,,, well that sucks

27-Aug-19
Good luck in your new job. Leaving the state of Illinois sounds good to me, but Conn?

28-Aug-19

TrapperKayak's embedded Photo
TrapperKayak's embedded Photo
You'll be fine, you already have a bunch of 'world class bucks' to fall back on. World class bucks here are less numerous but they are here occasionally.

JVT, Yeah, NY really sucks. See?

28-Aug-19
Ya got that in Indiana, or even in Illinois? Big antlers aren't everything...

28-Aug-19
Someone from Indiana criticizing another state. Now that is irony at its finest.

Matt

28-Aug-19
:) Don't forget, though, Indiana has 'Elk'.... ie, Elkhart. One of the finest $#!+holes I've ever passed through. Couldn't get through fast enough.

28-Aug-19
You obviously haven't been to Gary Haha

29-Aug-19
Don't matter where you go if libs are a concern. They're like buckthorn, you can fight it but you will never win as they spread like a disease and ruin every beautiful state eventually. As far as deer hunting goes though I think you're making a huge mistake, but I also know $ talks and a man has to make a living. Good luck in your new job!

29-Aug-19
I speed through Gary as fast as I can get my sorry butt cheeks through that dump.

29-Aug-19
I've lived in both areas. not gonna lie, it's gonna be a tough transition for you, New England flat out sucks growing up in the Midwest, sorry bro....

29-Aug-19
GG, your jealous ... as I said we are a CONSERVATIVE state, with great gun laws and the fishing and deer hunting is good ..... no liberal/democrat dumb assed politicians running/ruining this state .... every state has its screwed up cities, even yours .... its just that the conservative states dont let the liberal crap spread state wide ... our schools are in the top 10 nation wide, unemployment is low, and we gave this nation Pence as the VP ....

29-Aug-19
Comparing Indiana to CT? Now that’s rich. LOL

29-Aug-19
CT, the home of liberal NUMBskulls ... ;0) .... yup, no comparison .... sorry Pat you still are living there ..... we thought you were bailing out ?? .... BTW, CT is ranked as the 7th most liberal state in the US, Indiana is the 15th most conservative state ...... HI. is the most liberal (Calif. is #3) and WY. is the most conservative ....

30-Aug-19
Turn your bow in at the border sir.

30-Aug-19
Indiana is a great place if you like living with meth heads, meth cookers and vagrants lined up at every glass station. The high rent neighborhoods are the doublewide Mobil home parks.

30-Aug-19
Very interesting to hear people's impressions of different states especially NY. The liberalism hasn't spread across the whole state its actually isolated in the bigger cities and the rest of the state is predominantly conservative. By land area the state would be red. But unfortunately the big city and the handful of other moderately sized cities carry enough votes to dominate state politics. You could be a hard core conservative moving from the midwest to NY and as long as you stayed out of the cities would be surrounded by like minded people for the most part. You would also wind up extremely frustrated with state politics and politicans that forget anyone in the state lives outside of the cities.. .

30-Aug-19
This guys a troll folks; he's been bouncing between the MA and CT state forums under about a half dozen names since winter and I'm sure his latest creations (also trolling under Bjarvis86 on both of those state forums too) will be shown the door as well.

If you want some laughs check out all the times he's gotten confused as to which of those 2 handles he is and how many lies he's tripped himself up over.

Sad example of someone who needs some serious therapy (not to mention a life).....

30-Aug-19
Sounds a lot like Illinois

30-Aug-19
Why troll about moving from Illinois to Connecticut? Makes no sense

30-Aug-19
Illinois isn't the only state he's claimed to have relocated to CT from; notice the date on this opening post (8/27) and the words "moving to CT"? Go to the CT forum and look up the "New to State" thread-you'll see a post dated 8/27 stating he was in CT, new to the state and looking for info. This theme has been played out before by this joker.

One other thing to bear in mind; you're thinking like a sane, logical person and people who troll incessantly are at best merely severely narcissistic, at worst their blatant sociopaths as well.

This dude has some serious issues......

30-Aug-19
Trial is also a troll .. look at the crap he posts , he jumps between here and AT spreading his tripe.. when he was on the CF, he always got his ass kicked over there ... this is why he so anti-Indiana, because I live there and support conservatism and kicked his ass constantly on the CF.. he is a PUNK, pure and simple .. HE is the one stuck living in a liberals world in NY, under Cuomo's thumb ... compared to NY, Indiana IS pure freedom and a proud conservative state ... NY, not even close, not with them being controlled by democrats .... sucks to be him ....

30-Aug-19
JTV your such a simpleton. There is no other explanation for your ignorance in the fact that every even semi -complex discussion your only capable of distilling it down to political ideology. Keep spewing your nonsense your laughable.

30-Aug-19
once again, your ass was kicked, and like it or not, politics run the world, and the dems/libs screw that world up... every day YOU wake up, politics dictate what you can, or can not do ... politics is a way of life ... some are just to ignorant to see that as a fact... the only way to get away from it is to become a hermit ... BTW, NY is one of the HIGHEST taxing states in the US, Indiana one of the lowest .. thanks for playing ...

31-Aug-19
This guy mike from ct is somthing else. Believe what you want bud. But keep calling me names!!! You’ll be seen the door soon enough

31-Aug-19
I'm going to miss you when you're gone (again) skippy......

31-Aug-19
Mike in CT is absolutely correct .

31-Aug-19
Who the heck would pose as being from Connecticut. Don’t people from there normally pose they are from somewhere else?

31-Aug-19
Does anyone know a single person who vacations in Indiana? I certainly don’t.

Luv ya, Jeff. :-)

Matt

31-Aug-19
Matt, I guess youve never been here during deer season to see ALL the non-res plates .. :0( ......

31-Aug-19
I vacation there to hunt in November.

31-Aug-19
You displaced CF'ers should get together and have a few beers.

31-Aug-19
"You displaced CF'ers should get together and have a few beers." While having beers, maybe toss around plans to start another site/forum, for politics and other BS. :)

31-Aug-19
^^^ Agreed...…

Definite uptick in jerky behavior as of late. This isn't the place for that fellas. Ya'll need to go back and read the forum rules. Plenty of people getting there cards pulled as of late. BJarvis86 handle being one of them.

31-Aug-19
JTV,

"Matt, I guess youve never been here during deer season to see ALL the non-res plates .. :0( ......"

GG is from Colorado....Pretty sure he's seen a NR plate or two. Maybe even three.

31-Aug-19
Embry... the new CF IS coming ... (so it is rumored) .... until then, we do have OUR own little home .. MANY were not invited, and never will/would be as they were/are asses/libs/dems ........ and if the CF dosnt come back, 'we' WILL have our own ... KAG 2020 !!

31-Aug-19
JTV your a sorry person for carrying around so much animosity towards people you don't even know. While it's easy to get angry at the ignorance you put on display daily, I think pity is a more appropriate response to person like yourself that carries so much vitriol. If you need a place to hunt and clear your mind a bit I have a 147 acre peice that I dont hunt, its loaded with deer and bear, your welcome to come hunt it.

31-Aug-19
Great, Another useless thread, putting hunters against hunters. can't believe I wasted my time even reading it. where are the moderators ?

31-Aug-19
We had one Rick. Thin skinned snowflakes and soy boys whined, stomped their feet and held their breath until it was shut down..... =D

Was kinda funny really..... they showed up on the CF daily.... to complain about it..... must have been set as their home page autocorrect or something so it popped up all by itself..... macs will do that I hear..... =D

I'm going with Mike. Pretty rare to see him wrong about anything......

31-Aug-19
Trial, for a dem/lib, you prove my point, thanks ... not the slightest idea about the ways of this great country, I'll wager Beto is your guy and you have a poster of AOC over your bed ...

31-Aug-19
justinmcd is just a troll

31-Aug-19
I walked outta CT in 1985 and never looked back. Killed plenty deer there. Always wondered why folks would call the fish cops when you had a dead deer on your car roof or sticking out your trunk?

Sir, you are in for a taste of New England ( we know better than any other) mentality.

Only to be topped by RI or Eastern Mass residents.

Youll get by. You got memories of ILL.

Knew there had to be better place for a free man in the States.

H

31-Aug-19
For the record, it was the originals on the Community Forum that helped build this place up. We were a real family and have made life long friends. Many of us have hunted together numerous times and were here since the very beginning.

So stop whining about the CF folk.

• Sitka Gear