fubar racin 27-Aug-19
sticksender 27-Aug-19
jordanathome 27-Aug-19
JohnMC 27-Aug-19
fubar racin 27-Aug-19
TreeWalker 27-Aug-19
27-Aug-19

jordanathome's Link
Always fun and informative.......no a-holes or thieves better steal his stuff out of his truck! LOL

27-Aug-19
Must be pretty safe at the trailhead he hunts from considering frank left a hilliberg lay at the trailhead for a week and it didn’t grow legs.

27-Aug-19
Don't forget to save room for the 12 cans of Copenhagen yet to go in there!

27-Aug-19
Damn neighbor banging on sh%t. LOL He is a hoot to watch and listen to........

27-Aug-19
I've got to admit if I had to carry a 68 pound pack and that is before toilet paper and Copenhagen my spike camp might end up about 200 yards from the truck.

27-Aug-19
I did 12 miles in and 12 miles out with 67 on our scouting trip this summer but just because I was extremely stupid and unorganized.... I guess on the way out I had dropped to the high 40s due to eating food and hanging up all the cams.

27-Aug-19
I carried 95 pounds in the pack plus had weapon and water for 6 miles of gentle switchbacks 12 years ago in 80F weather dry as a bone. I thought was 2 miles to cover though never set foot there prior to hunt and the satellite pictures of the trail were not high resolution back then so did not recognize switchbacks. That hurt my thighs. Do not recommend. I passed shooting a bull elk as did not want to pack out a middling set of antlers and 250 pounds of meat. Was pretty back there and only bumped into 2 other hunters scouting for a later season. Had bulls bugling each morning though never saw a nice bull.

• Sitka Gear