hoyt-6190 27-Aug-19
jdan 27-Aug-19
SBH 27-Aug-19
jdan 27-Aug-19
Irishman 27-Aug-19
WI Shedhead 27-Aug-19
hoyt-6190 28-Aug-19
27-Aug-19
Haven’t seen a thread this year on the Breaks. Who’s all going?

27-Aug-19
I’m going, but to hunt sheep!

27-Aug-19
Seems like Big Dan always got that one going? At least he was always able to update on conditions. Good luck to everyone! Jadan, congrats on that tag!! Keep us posted.

27-Aug-19
Will do. Big Dan offered to help this stranger out, I understand now why he’ll be missed by so many here on Bowsite. I have a confession, I love nothing more than bow hunting, especially chasing bugling bulls and will be getting after them in a top Colorado unit in a few weeks. But for sheep, after giving it a lot of thought I’m going to pull out the Weatherby. This is a one and done for me, I’m in my 60’s, if I was 20 years younger and had a few weeks to donate to the hunt I’d try it with the bow.

JD

27-Aug-19
I totally agree with you on using your rifle, especially when you are hunting during a time that others will be using a rifle. Can you imagine finding a big ram, and coming up with a plan to put a stalk on it, when BOOM someone else shoots it with a rifle from 400 yds away.

27-Aug-19
I’m going first time to the breaks and bringing a first timer with me. Heading out on the 14th and huntin til the 28th

28-Aug-19
Weather pending I plan on being up there the 20-29th.

• Sitka Gear