hanoverritual 03-Sep-19
Drahthaar 03-Sep-19
hanoverritual 03-Sep-19
02-Sep-19

hanoverritual's embedded Photo
My wife with her nice boar
hanoverritual's embedded Photo
My wife with her nice boar
My wife , my brother and myself arrived at Shiloh on the 29th of Aug , really didn't know what to expect since Matt and Cheryl started a new chapter in their lives. We were first meant by Les also known as Country and he briefed us about camp policies, he was very pleasant and outgoing and went out of his way to make sure we were takin' care of, because on the first day of the hunt on Friday the 30th we had a thunderstorm come through and got two inches of rain, my wife and my brother were in 5a and 6 and with all the rain the creek that was dry all of a sudden had about two feet of water running through it. Les drove out and picked them up without any hesitation. Unfortunately Les threw his back out while working on another project and he was laid up the rest of the weekend. Hope you are feeling better Les. After we meant Les on Thursday night we got to meet the new owners John and Linda Holmes, you want to talk about great people you won't find any better, along with their son Grant he is a fine young man and a hard worker to boot.To say we had a great time is an understatement John and Grant went far and above to make sure we had a good hunt and a successful one at that. Even with the bad weather on Friday I took a nice 120lb sow Saturday morning and my wife took a nice 150lb boar in the evening hunt, unfortunately my brother ran into some bad luck he did have a shot on a nice boar but sometimes things don't work out. He is already planning a return trip for us next year. Just want to thank John and Linda and Grant Holmes and a shout out to Les for their hospitality and in making this a very memorable hunt. Many thanks again.

02-Sep-19

Shiloh Ranch Hunting's Link
We are so glad that you all came to hunt at Shiloh Ranch!! We appreciate your kind words and hope you all will come back!! Tell Peanut just give us a call!

02-Sep-19
Congrats!

03-Sep-19
Looks and sounds like you had a great time. Congrats!

03-Sep-19
I'm so glad the camp is still open and in good hands

03-Sep-19
Can't say enough on the great time that we had, John,Grant and Les are great people that go out of their way in every aspect of the hunt to make it a great experience. Again I want to thank John,Linda,Grant and Les for a wonderful time that me,my wife and my brother had while hunting there.

03-Sep-19
Congratulations on a great hunt. Forrest

03-Sep-19
Thanks

• Sitka Gear