Bowfreak 03-Sep-19
TREESTANDWOLF 03-Sep-19
ELKMAN 03-Sep-19
ARROWONEPY 03-Sep-19
yooper89 03-Sep-19
WV Mountaineer 03-Sep-19
Ironbow 03-Sep-19
02-Sep-19
Has anyone ever used this quiver? I found a great deal on one at my local pro shop. I use a Tightspot currently, but I don't feel it is as perfect as others do.

02-Sep-19
Tightspot for me. Don’t like 2 piece

02-Sep-19

Bowfreak's embedded Photo
Bowfreak's embedded Photo

02-Sep-19
Bow freak Feel the same. Heard good things on the two peace. Thinking of going that route.

02-Sep-19
It has got to be better then any tightspot in my opinion. I've never owned a tightspot nor, will I. Because I don't like any quiver that isn't a two piece attached to the bow. So, keep my opinion in mind. I simply cannot see where removing your quiver from your bow offers any advantage. Nor does one that sticks that far off the riser when its attached.

03-Sep-19
Anyone else?

03-Sep-19

TREESTANDWOLF's embedded Photo
TREESTANDWOLF's embedded Photo
Hoyt Carbon Shorty here. I also have TS. This quiver is just as tight to the bow and is a bit lighter.

03-Sep-19
I have not shot the carbon one, but I have heard poor reviews. I love the regular Hoyt 2 piece. wouldn't use anything else

03-Sep-19
I have used a two piece on all my bows i like the advantage of having my arrows right there. and i like the extra weight it adds. i currently use the carbon two piece and i do like it!

03-Sep-19
Big fan of the two-piece on my satori

03-Sep-19
Isn’t One of the perks of the tight spot it’s adjustability? Not trying to derail the thread. But, that 20 inches of arrows behind the grippers has got to be quieter and more secure too. Too each their own. Use what suits you.

To each his own.

03-Sep-19
I had a Tightspot on my carbon Defiant, it is a good quiver, but I like 2 piece. Picked up the carbon 2 pc model and really, really like it. Get it.

• Sitka Gear