Bucknut 02-Sep-19
Bucknut 02-Sep-19
Schmitty78 03-Sep-19
LTG 11 05-Sep-19
Medley12 05-Sep-19
spike buck 06-Sep-19
Bucknut 21-Oct-19
02-Sep-19
Anybody hunted Busch wildlife area in awhile i have a hunt coming up in November and dont know anything about it

02-Sep-19
In Florida, Missouri or Texas Which one

02-Sep-19
Used tp field trial my labs there. Multi use area for everything imaginable. A lot of roads and Bunkers used in ww2 for ammunition storage. Deer season will see a lot less use. Was at a trial once and while waiting to run my dog at an AKC Open some kid shot a button buck threw it in his truck and was so excited he tore out and rolled his truck as I watched. He wasnt hurt but it was entertaining. I didn't place at that trial but did make it through 6 series of the nationals that year With ZULU. Drive thru. nice place. lots of waterfowl. Bring your kids.

02-Sep-19
The one in missouri in st charles

02-Sep-19
Gotcha. Don't know anything about that one

02-Sep-19
Ok thanks looking for som advice

02-Sep-19
Ok thanks looking for som advice

03-Sep-19
I’d scout the fields on your right at 94 and D. I normally park at the Weldon springs parking lot and walk across 94, but be careful that road can get busy! You can also park in the little lot across from the school but the walks a bit easier from the other lot. Hunted those fields two years ago and had some good action, but that was during archery. If it’s a muzzleloader hunt you may not be able to hunt them since the schools so close. Good luck!

05-Sep-19
You're going to have to get out there and scout and have multiple plans. People will come in and set up right on top of you. Try and find out of the way places that are a pain to get to.

That being said. I know someone that shot a nice 16 pt in there.

05-Sep-19
There’s definitely a good amount of deer there. I go there often to use the archery range, it’s the only one I know of. Never hunted it though. I see a lot of deer near the archery range especially, and the fields just before it. I’m talking about the original archery range

06-Sep-19
Contact a guy named Tony Bishop... he worked there as a caretaker. He's from Lake St. Louis.

21-Oct-19
Thank you guys going in this weekend to look around

• Sitka Gear