Surfbow 05-Sep-19
Buglmin 05-Sep-19
Surfbow 06-Sep-19
midwest 06-Sep-19
yooper89 06-Sep-19
LINK 06-Sep-19
Firsty 07-Sep-19
04-Sep-19
Looking for places with access for a day hunt. Willing to put 10-15 miles round trip.

04-Sep-19
Anywhere around the Rio Grande Resivour and there are access points everywhere. You can go in as far as you choose.

05-Sep-19
Per above. Pull over and start hiking. Look at your topos as it is rugged and wild country. If you cannot find elk in 10-15 miles in 76, put down your white cane and remove earplugs.

05-Sep-19
Download OnX on sale on camofire for $18. Turn on trails and mvum layers. Pick a trail and take off. Better yet park on the side of the road, cross a stream and take off. Access points are where you make them.

05-Sep-19
Would you like waypoints or just aerial photos with x where the elk are?

05-Sep-19
I was there last year and will be back again in a week, there are elk ALL OVER and very few hunters per square mile. Have a great hunt!

05-Sep-19
How did you draw the tag two years in a row. Usually takes a resident several years to draw again, unless you bought one of the private land vouchers.

06-Sep-19
Buglmin, I had an archery tag last year, this year my buddy has a muzzleloader bull tag and I picked up a muzzy cow tag on the leftover list...

06-Sep-19
LOL @ stick!

06-Sep-19
Link I'm pretty sure they send you a card with a code, you can't just pay and have access right away. Kind of silly, but I think I asked CF about that at one point when I was looking to renew. There are, however, 20% and possibly 30% discount codes floating all over that you can use right on OnX website to get started immediately.

06-Sep-19
Good point yooper. I think my budy used Randy newbergs code for 20% off and it’s the same price after camofire charges $4 to ship a code, lol.

07-Sep-19
Not sure why you would want to walk 15 miles when I hunted there I only had to walk in about a half mile to get into elk.

• Sitka Gear