shiloh 05-Sep-19
WV Mountaineer 05-Sep-19
South Farm 05-Sep-19
Fuzzy 05-Sep-19
KHNC 05-Sep-19
Lost Arra 05-Sep-19
TrapperKayak 05-Sep-19
04-Sep-19
In both Pa. and Ohio. The areas that I am hunting. The ground is just littered with acorns. What are you guys seeing.

04-Sep-19
All over the place here

04-Sep-19
Crazy amounts and they are just starting to drop, good beechnut crop too but they don't drop around here til late like late Nov. early Dec. Shawn

04-Sep-19
White oaks in central Virginia are about average in my area. The Hickory trees are overloaded.

04-Sep-19
In my part of southern Wisconsin the acorn drop began early this year...maybe two months ago...most dropped acorns then were really small. They are continuing to drop but now are back to the normal size you would expect to see. Of course the deer love them, especially those from the white Oaks! Sure hoping or a good year this year for all bowhunters. Have fun guys and be safe.

05-Sep-19
Good crop already dropping. Not seeing deer in the bean fields the last two weeks.

05-Sep-19
Lots of white oak acorns down here this year, but they won’t start hitting them until late October early November

05-Sep-19
I haven’t seen any in the three counties I’ve been scouting.

05-Sep-19
Dismal, few if any in East Central Mn. or West Central Wi. that I can find. White or Red.

05-Sep-19
spotty @ 2000 to 3000 feet in SW Virginia. Lowere elevations seem to have more

05-Sep-19
Plenty in Upstate SC too.

05-Sep-19
I kind of like it spotty as long as it's a heavy crop in some areas or certain trees.

05-Sep-19
A lot of acorn and beech in all the areas I've hiked in NY. Apples, not so much.

• Sitka Gear