Shug 07-Sep-19
bghunter 07-Sep-19
bghunter 07-Sep-19
06-Sep-19

Bea's embedded Photo
big ol girl
Bea's embedded Photo
big ol girl
Big cow down . One arrow. 175 yard recovery. Some days are diamonds.

06-Sep-19
Very cool! congrats...

06-Sep-19
Congratulations, Nice. Forrest

06-Sep-19
Congrats.

06-Sep-19
Good job ! Details on your setup ?

06-Sep-19
who did you hunt with?

06-Sep-19
Great job Roger- You did it. Congrats on a nice trophy !!!

06-Sep-19
Get it done. Wait you did

06-Sep-19
thanks. I almost only ever shoot trad bow stuff, but i couldn't draw the 70 + I felt i needed, so i bought this rth bear cruz. Low dollar affair but it was good to 70lbs. I selected 68 as a weight I could handle ( and shoot). The arrows were grizzlystiks with 315 alaskan bh's also from same company. Total arrow weight was 953 grains. Buried near to fletch. The broadhead def took a beating. Big chips out of the single bev bh. To answer another question....and if not permitted, feel free to delete, but I hunt with Tinus @ African Game Hunters. Very experienced PH who hunts all manner of big and small game in SA and neighboring countries. He's the real deal. On a side note.....as mentioned, i mostly shoot a black widow @48 lbs with 500 grain arrow and magnus stingers. Right after pics....I backed off 12 yards and shot the buff right where u would a live animal( I put recurve in truck for this exact test). To my complete amazment...it penetrated 20 inches. What does one arrow prove.....not much I 'spose but everyone was surprised. And the stinger was in perfect shape......got me thinking now....maybe a 60 lb recurve could have down it. Far from proof, but for sure one arrow, out of 48 lb bow did indeed offer enough penetration to have killed that buff......now, does a dead animal test have bearing on live animal test?....no idea.....just was kinda interesting.

07-Sep-19
thanks roger I want to try it with my recurve. good test with the trad bow!!!

07-Sep-19
Only been a week but omg i want to donit again, awesome

07-Sep-19
Congrats

07-Sep-19
Congrats. Sounds like it was a great hunt.

07-Sep-19
Congrats. Sounds like it was a great hunt.

• Sitka Gear