The last savage 08-Sep-19
Boatman71 10-Sep-19
APauls 10-Sep-19
elkmtngear 10-Sep-19
buzz mc 10-Sep-19
07-Sep-19

YZF-88's embedded Photo
YZF-88's embedded Photo
Just can’t win this year!!! On July 18th I had an arrow blow up and go into my hand. Severed a critical tendon. It’s been a very long 8 weeks. Just got my cast off a couple days ago. After some brutal rehab the last few days I’ve been able to shoot a couple arrows out of my new bow. I’m done after 2 though.

I just checked the draw weight with my trusty Walmart luggage scale that I’ve been using for 10 years. Well, it blew up into a couple dozen pieces and derailed my strings. Haven’t checked the limbs yet.

Can’t believe I didn’t catch a piece with my face.

07-Sep-19

YZF-88's embedded Photo
YZF-88's embedded Photo

07-Sep-19

YZF-88's embedded Photo
YZF-88's embedded Photo
And just as a reminder this is what happens when you shoot a cracked carbon arrow. Like I said, been a long 8 weeks. Hoping I can get one or two arrows a day down range to slowly setup my bow and then make it out the week for elk season.

07-Sep-19
You’re due for some Good luck if you can ever get back in the woods

07-Sep-19
Prayers your way man! As I always say... Use the proper tool for the job at hand. You got off lucky! It could have been way worse, like losing an eye!

I hope your bow is ok, and I hope you can get out and have a blessed and successful season!

07-Sep-19
Sue WalMart ! Kidding of course, but someone would. Hope you heal up in time to hunt.

07-Sep-19
Damn.

But your right, check all!

07-Sep-19
Three words. Made In China

08-Sep-19
Sorry about the luck man. Keep plugging at it. It'll get better.

08-Sep-19
I have a muzzleloader I can sell ya in two weeks, maybe you should stay away from bows for a bit...

08-Sep-19
Dang bro,,,hopefully some better luck will come your way!

10-Sep-19
Was at a shoot the other day, last target of the day, drew the bow settled on the 12 ring, pulled through the release BANG!! WTH was that? Lady behind me asked if I was ok while I was trying to figure out what happened still. A guy came up and said your arrow broke! Sure enough it snapped about an inch in front of the fletching. Fairly new PS23. Only thing I can think of is that I hit the arrow the night before and didn't notice. I had not shot that arrow all day until then. The vanes went over the top of my hand and raised a small welt, but I am counting my blessings. Bow is fine, ended up shooting the last target with a different arrow with no issues. FLEX THOSE ARROWS ALL! Never thought it would happen to me.

10-Sep-19
DO NOT BORROW A MUZZLELOADER!! I can't even begin to imagine what would happen with you and that thing lol. Although can't imagine drawing a bow back with a cheap scale I would think you're do for some great luck as well!

10-Sep-19
Egad, Man!

You should bubble-wrap yourself before you head out to the elk woods!

10-Sep-19
Dude, You're going to have the most enjoyable season this year. There's some good times ahead. You've done burned through all your bad luck.

• Sitka Gear