PAbowhunter1064 08-Sep-19
midwest 08-Sep-19
Two Feathers 08-Sep-19
dmanwarren 08-Sep-19
Bou'bound 08-Sep-19
07-Sep-19

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
If they think it’s a car they won’t move.

07-Sep-19
Haha I like it and it oughta work too as long as you can run your arrows at 55mph lol

07-Sep-19
Hey DL, when I made these up as a joke to put on facebook I never would have dreamed it would go viral like it has. In 3 days I've had 1.9K comments, 30K shares and somewhere around 460 friend request's. I had to turn off notifications while out hunting with "regular arrows" so my phone wasn't constantly buzzing. If your interested the total weight is 992 grains with a FOC of 34.2. I might have to push them a little over 1000 grains with an addition of a watch battery and led headlights, but I'll have to check the regs here in Nebraska before I do that. Dave

07-Sep-19
fubar racin, I'm shooting them out of a 47# longbow so they might be exceeding the speed limit but not by much. LOL

07-Sep-19
You’d better check the regs on electronic devices attached two arrows… Don’t want to get a ticket!

Thanks for the laugh !

08-Sep-19
Was blood trailing a buck that i shot one year and was within 15 yds of the doe he was with the whole time (maybe 15 mins) by shining my light in her eyes every now and then. My buddy was gettin mad cuz she was so noisy and distracting cuz he kept thinking he spotted my buck but it would turn out to be 'that stupid doe again'.

08-Sep-19
Nice! You have any with stage coaches on them, for trad bow hunters? :)

08-Sep-19
Funny stuff!

08-Sep-19
Without the headlights they may not work so hot.

08-Sep-19
Nebraska allows lighted nocks, not so sure about lighted points! I'll have to check into it a little farther.

08-Sep-19
I don’t think it will work the arrows would need to be 38” given where the cars mount. Do shafts come that long.

• Sitka Gear