cubdrvr 11-Sep-19
hoyt-6190 11-Sep-19
APauls 11-Sep-19
APauls 11-Sep-19
ROUGHCOUNTRY 11-Sep-19
WI Shedhead 16-Sep-19
The last savage 16-Sep-19
08-Sep-19
anyone hunting the Breaks this weekend? I had 2.5 inches of rain Friday night/Saturday so am holding off till I hear how the roads are. Suppose to rain all week...

08-Sep-19
2.5 inches where about in the breaks? I stayed home cause it was supposed to rain

08-Sep-19
I was there once, you just can’t understand how bad wet weather is in that area till you experience it first hand. I was amazed.

08-Sep-19
we had rain in NE MT Friday night and Saturday. Looks like more coming tonight and through the week. Wouldn't want to be in the breaks this week.

08-Sep-19
I guess I was curious as to what part of the breaks? Glasgow, Jordan, Crooked Creek, Slippery Ann.

11-Sep-19
Jordan airport showing 1.41 “ last 24 hrs..

11-Sep-19
It looks like the big storm has split and kinda headed a bit east

11-Sep-19
Another reminder of loosing Big Dan! He would of been on here giving accurate conditions and elk movement reports....RIP BD!

11-Sep-19

ROUGHCOUNTRY's embedded Photo
I went in two days before season to get set for the rain but it got REALLY bad and was going to get worse so I bailed and barely made it out by the hair of my chinny-chin-chin. I left the motel a little surprise the morning after driving out.

11-Sep-19

The weather and fishing were so good the day before season, you would never have known what was coming.....

11-Sep-19

And then you couldn't walk without picking up 5 pounds of mud with every step of your boots.....I had better luck walking right up the bottoms of the flooded coulees that didn't have silt pockets.

11-Sep-19
Yeah Mike I was born and raised there; the very worst is after it quits raining. There is some chance of it falling off both your feet and vehicle while it’s overly wet, but when the sun pops out it’s pottery making time. (Had an art teacher mixed it half and half with Georgia clay when I was in high school in Jordan. Made great pottery.). Worst is after it’s totally dry in wheel wells; have to chip it out with a screwdriver.

11-Sep-19
Anyone have any accumulation totals in 410? The valentine weather station is only reporting 0.86” in the last 172 hours.

11-Sep-19
Any idea how long after the rain until it's "doable" usually?

11-Sep-19

APauls's Link
You can use this link to check precipitation stations all over Montana.

11-Sep-19

If the sun and wind come out, the top layer can dry pretty quickly. We had the wind but no sun. This beautiful fossil washed out of a cut bank I walked by. Beautiful pearlized invertebrate.

16-Sep-19
Roads are good now elk are quiet today

16-Sep-19
Anyhow!!! Hell of a smallmouth bro!!!!

• Sitka Gear