drycreek 09-Sep-19
HH 09-Sep-19
TrapperKayak 10-Sep-19
Bou'bound 10-Sep-19
wyobullshooter 10-Sep-19
0hndycp 10-Sep-19
09-Sep-19

Bou'bound's Link
This is how effective communicators think and act. Bring honor to the discussion and to our ranks and break damaging stereotypes that we are loud uneducated, bloodthirsty killers. Worth the 5 minutes to watch. About Africa, but applicable anywhere people debate hunting. The message is spot on. The approach, delivery, and tone is refreshing.

09-Sep-19
Very well done. Hopefully everyone has a target audience to forward this message to.

09-Sep-19
Extremely well done. Sadly, his message will still fall on deaf ears to the closed minded individuals and groups who don’t care what the facts are. Even more sad, is the facts that they are very vocal and well funded.

09-Sep-19
Nice, appreciate the message for sure.

09-Sep-19
Well done, and I shared it on fb.

09-Sep-19
agree t-roy. That is likely inevitable at some point in the future, but pushing forward with some rational thought and dignity is a better way to go down............and it may at least buy us and our successors time if we are not seen as senseless soft targets that have no redeeming message or ability to cobble together a coherent thought or two.

09-Sep-19
Great video, Bou….thanks for sharing it here. It's important that many non-hunting folks see stuff like this...sorry I don't do FaceBook, but I'll forward it to as many people as I can. Most people don't realize that once animals have no value to hunters, they become easier pickings for POACHERS, and the habitats they live in become more suitable for farming and housing.

09-Sep-19
Sent it along on Facebook.

09-Sep-19
Thank you Grant for posting this. my best, Paul

09-Sep-19
NRA hunting mag had this issue of how to deal with rabid Anti’s.

Great article.

Good Video.

KH~

09-Sep-19
Nice video buts it’s effect is on hunters not anti hunters. People make the mistake that facts and figures sell, they don’t and never have. If they did we wouldn’t have obesity, alchohol or drug problems. All of you would eat healthy not drink or smoke and exercise everyday. You don’t ,why, all the information facts and figures why you should have been shoved down your throat your entire life. Facts never usurp an emotional appeal. When you sell something to someone there has to be a need either actual or implied. Anti hunters have zero need to accept hunting until the lack of it affects them personally. Videos or articles don’t do that. One on one experience does.

09-Sep-19
The audience that we want to have the largest effect on is not antihunters.

09-Sep-19
Wow, best video I've ever seen!

09-Sep-19
Things like this won't dissuade the majority of the hardcore anti. BUT it is a great message to those that sit on the fence and neither condone nor condemn.

Just a quick and very recent story...I was looking for one of those "decked" systems to put in the bed of my truck. I found one on Facebook marketplace for a great deal. When I showed up to buy it and I got ready to hand the money over, the seller said "I can't sell this you. I looked on your page and see that you are moose hunter. Moose are my spirit animal and I just cannot sell it to YOU."

I was a little caught off guard, but quickly gathered myself and reasoned with the seller about the good that comes from the moose we hunt through money to state conservation efforts, money going into local economies in small mainly native villages and donating a portion of the meat to the locals.

In the end she could see that I was not a heartless, blood thirsty killer and agreed to sell to me.

09-Sep-19
Almost No one will ever be hungry enough in the US to have to kill an animal to feed themselves. So the on the fencers will never have enough skin in the game unless they know or are related to a hunter. The only way hunting will survive going forward is as a method of wildlife control. It’s just a matter of when it happens.

09-Sep-19
Shiras said “I looked on your page” Sounds like a very good reason not to have a “page”.

09-Sep-19
Yeah Well

Its Spaenook for a reason. Fined Billions just in USA alone and the Euro’s now want their hunk of flesh.

Post on a free open video sharing site not a FB or Google Army site!!

KH~

10-Sep-19
Sadly this message will not sink in to the radical anti's, because their interest is not in protecting the wildlife, it's in protecting their misinformed agenda.

10-Sep-19
To address some of the statements of the obvious posted above................I did not post this to impact any anti-hunters. Anti-hunters will be changed no more by a pro-hunting video or message than a hunter on this site would be swayed to their view. We are both equally steadfast, myopically stubborn, and entrenched in our respective positions. We are also both but a tiny minority of the population. Less than 10% of the US population hunts with 15.5 Million licenses sold in 2019 (total tags and licenses 35M, but one hunter can have tags in addition to the base license). We don't really matter much..........unless we are effective influencers. What matters is who we can impact or prevent from being impacted by the "other sides" arguments.

The good news is passionate Anti-hunters are probably similarly irrelevant at 5-10% of the population...maybe less. They can't do much damage either. They don't matter much............unless they are effective influencers.

It's the middle that matters and that vast majority of the population will be influenced one way or the other.............eventually.............and influencing them with a message and to tone like the one on the video is far better than some of the aggressive and rights based tactics that are chosen by hunters to "win" over the middle.

10-Sep-19
Very thoughtful, very impressive. Thanks for sharing.

10-Sep-19
Excellent video that’s attempts to put hunting into a perspective that may sway someone that is on the fence of Juno g or anti. Hunting is and will always be conservation, when used correctly!

• Sitka Gear