altitude sick 17-Sep-19
Brotsky 17-Sep-19
altitude sick 17-Sep-19
JSW 17-Sep-19
HDE 17-Sep-19
CSAL 17-Sep-19
Ermine 27-Sep-19
17-Sep-19
Has anyone been able to compare, Hands on the new Kuiu Pro Pack suspension system. And the Stone Glacier Suspension system.

It appears to me the new Kuiu is very close to the exact design that Stone Glacier has used for years.

Am I missing something. Velcro shoulder strap adjustment, adjustable lumbar, 2 tension straps on angled hip belt. ETC

17-Sep-19
My buddy runs the Kuiu pro. Very nice upgrade to my old Kuiu suspension/Apex harness on the Kuiu frame. I still don't think they are to the SG level yet and a long way behind Kifaru but they are catching up.

17-Sep-19
Thanks for the insight Justin.

I like the Stone Glacier design and wondered if Kuiu had improved on it somehow.

17-Sep-19

JSW's embedded Photo
25 year old Kathy Kelly is still getting it done on POW
JSW's embedded Photo
25 year old Kathy Kelly is still getting it done on POW
I've been shopping around the past few years. My old Kathy Kelly is hanging tough but some day something will break. I spend a lot of time at SCI and DSC conventions, which is the perfect place to try out stuff. 2 years ago I was really sold on the Stone Glacier. I wore one around at SCI with 80# of quickcrete and was convinced it would be my next pack. They are both very well designed and you can't go wrong with either. Patrick and Brandon have been very good to me lately so now that Kuiu has upgraded I will go with the Kuiu.

17-Sep-19
I settled on Stone Glacier in 2014 for the same reasons stated above.

17-Sep-19
Check out the seek outside revolution frame. It has all of those feature excerpt velcro shoulder straps. Light. Love mine so far but I dont have a lot of experience with other packs..

27-Sep-19
Kifaru is better than either of them in my experience

• Sitka Gear