grape 18-Sep-19
Alexis Desjardins 18-Sep-19
Alexis Desjardins 19-Sep-19
17-Sep-19

Alexis Desjardins's embedded Photo
Hello everyone just had a client having to have back surgery this fall so he moved his hunt till 2021 , so I have an opening for 2020 the weeks of May 18-19-20,21,22 or 25,26,27,28,29. If interested text or call 1-204-496-2070.

18-Sep-19
If you are Bear hunter and want a great opportunity to see and shoot trophy Bears.....don't pass on this. That tag won't last long. PM me if you want to talk Bears.

18-Sep-19

The guys had killed four bear that night one guy killed early we skinned the bear wish we would of waited and got 4 on the picture, the most we killed one night is 5 over the years. If u want a quality hunt bordering the Riding Mountains one of the highest density of bear in the world, would love to give u that experience doesn’t get any better.

19-Sep-19

We started guiding for bear in 1994 we had 4 tags east of the Riding mountains 20 miles, I helped Manfred Racine guiding right beside the park too when I could was thinking if he ever sold out it would be a great opurtunity to expand and get right besides the park. Well it happened in 1998 he put his outfitting business up for sale now I had to come up with a lot of money and it was scarce then the only way I could get the money to buy most of the business was to mortgage my place the wife did not like that idea and the father-in-law too. Well I stuck out my neck and got a mortgage and some bear tags and thank the Lord it worked out got it payed in 5 years. Now we have a nice camp right along the park where all our bear tags r now. Camp

19-Sep-19

19-Sep-19
Just got a call from a fellow from Wisconsin he’s putting a deposit in the mail. I want to thank u all that have been here to support us and give u a hunt of a lifetime without u guys this wouldn’t happen thank u again from the Desjardins.

• Sitka Gear