Franklin 19-Sep-19
No Mercy 19-Sep-19
Dale06 19-Sep-19
Meat Grinder 19-Sep-19
Scar Finga 19-Sep-19
Wayne Helmick 19-Sep-19
Mnhunter1980 21-Sep-19
19-Sep-19
I have fought with this for 30+ years. No matter if I am at work at my desk or in a treestand, my socks are always damp or wet by the end of the day. I have tried everything under the sun, from layering socks to wearing boot blankets, to electric socks. I finally asked my Dr. and he prescribed Drysol 20% solution. It's a liquid that smells like alcohol. You put it on at night with a cottonball, then wash your feet in the morning for 3 days, then go to twice a week after that.

And....IT WORKS!!!! My feet are dry-no more foot powders and wet, cold feet! This will be a game changer for me this year. I know other people have posted this in the past, and I wanted to share something that finally worked for me.

19-Sep-19
I suffer for the same, good to know. Thanks

19-Sep-19
I just spray my feet with scent free antiperspirant spray each morning and wear good socks. Good for all day

19-Sep-19
Good to know... As stated above, I deal with the same thing.

Does the antiperspirant or Drysol make your skin dry and itchy? I also have this weird itchy foot thing, the bottoms of my feet can itch horribly sometimes, more dry skin issues, It's not athletes foot.

Thanks,

19-Sep-19
Scar-not so far, and I am 3 weeks into the treatment.

I tried the anti-antiperspirant, and it was only a few hour solution for me.

19-Sep-19
Thanks Jason, I might give it a shot.

19-Sep-19
No Mercy.....please clarify your application. You put it on for 3 nights/days in a row then just 2 times a week there after? Also is this OTC or prescription?

19-Sep-19
Franklin-you are correct. It is a prescription.

19-Sep-19
I spray scent free anti perspirant on my feet when hunting in cold weather. Keeps my feet from sweating and getting cold.

19-Sep-19
Fortunately I don't suffer from sweaty feet. Whenever I see those Carpe Lotion commercials on TV, I think of the guys on Bowsite that have talked about the issue, and wonder if anyone has tried it for hunting. The website doesn't mention whether it's unscented or not.

https://www.mycarpe.com

19-Sep-19
Scent is a relative term IMHO... If any animal gets down wind of you, game over! You can not be scent free! You stink, your clothes stink... Period! At least that is my belief after 35 years of doing this. Now I do believe we can " limit" our scent, but never eliminate it! and some critters are more tolerant than others. Am I the only one that thinks this way?

19-Sep-19
No Scar, I think you are correct. Your hair stinks, your breath stinks and I think any deer downwind will smell you no matter what magic concoction you spray on your hat and clothes and boots.

21-Sep-19
Use Nose jammer you can buy it at Dicks

• Sitka Gear